Page 105 of 301 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

New Resident
    Anger and disbelief had just set in. I'd worn out the Pyre Caverns and significantly depleted all my resources. Why does it always seem like I am the chosen unlucky one. The decision had already been made that I'm packing my own lunch next week to transfer funds from my lunch budget to my gem budget. And then...

...on adventure #27, my second egg dropped, the Ultramarine. I can now work the egg quest line and give my Pyre Caverns a rest, building up some resources for my search for egg #3.

Hang in there everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    You are so right! We still have 7 days! We've all got this! Happy Anniversay! It's mine too!!! Yay too us!
    Hahahaha yes hooray for us. Hope you have a nice celebration. Life is good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    The 40 forever snow that was listed on post #4 was incorrect (and has since been edited out) - you don't get any forever snow for completing 4 adventures, but what you do get is 8-12 forever snow per adventure that you do, so once you've done 4, you should have between 32 and 48 forever snow in total, which is why you have 38.
    Thanks for the clarification!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how many forever snow u get from royal exchange? I also have 38 snow now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evritta View Post
    Ok, I am so depressed. I have refrained from complaining about my lack of receiving eggs or this whole rare drop rate. Got a pyre egg after 20ish trips, yeah for me. Last night I only needed 3 pyre crystals to hatch my egg. On my adv I received 2 pyre Crystal and the ultramarine egg...yeah for me again!! Couple things. First the quest to hatch the egg started automatically. I would have waited to start the quest since I am leaving town, but OK I can deal. I did not have enough gingerbread to Adv to Polaris North so I went to my kitchen and stated baking. Meanwhile I did another Pyre cave adventure. All was good in my Kingdom so I settled for good nights sleep.
    I woke early today excited to get my gingerbread and start the adv to Polaris North. First I collected from my castle but the Pol North Adv wasn't there so I looked at my quest and it still said I did not have the Ultramarine egg?!?!
    Maybe I dreamed the whole thing? So desperate for another egg I imagined it all. Well, I took a trip to my kitchens and what did I have, 2 gingerbread. So what happened!? I thought maybe there was a glitch and when I collected again from my castle it would be there. Nope. HELP!!

The fact that you had the recipe unlocked in the kitchen to make the gingerbread will prove that you had collected the egg and started the quest.

I suggest you take a screenshot of the gingerbread in your inventory showing the page it is on. The fact that it is on one of the top pages will prove that it has recently been made (and not from last christmas).

Then you can put in a ticket with TL with the screenshot and hopefully they can give you back your egg and open up the adventure again. Good luck with it.

And for everyone a reminder for everyone to always force close your game before collecting an adventure or anything important such as a rare drop. Force closing stops the app being idle in the background and gets it to reload properly and sync with the servers. If you just open your game and start playing, the game is not necessarily ready for play because it has not loaded and synched with the server.

To force close on IOS, double tap the home button and swipe the app upwards
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Does anyone know how many forever snow u get from royal exchange? I also have 38 snow now.
    last time i think i got 3 or was it 4

3-4

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info about the 200 jewels now I'm thinking about doing it. Thanks Rocky

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info Sabrina. I wanted to make sure I have enough gingerbread man and chocolate

Nightclub Owner
    It is random. Same issue for me, on my second quest I got the Pyre egg. Now I have +20 quests more done and no egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Thanks for the info Sabrina. I wanted to make sure I have enough gingerbread man and chocolate
    Can't count on it, of course, but I got 6 from one trade.