Page 102 of 301 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Am I wasting time going to pyre adv with one egg in inventory?
    No, you're not wasting your time. The discussion about more than one egg is in regard to the same type of dragon. You can have one of each of the 3 eggs in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    It's possible to hatch more than one Ultramarine eggs if you don't complete its quest line. Here are my two Matrix dragons:

Can you explain this? Hatching the egg completes the quest line and you have to hatch to place the dragon in your kingdom. So how do you hatch multiple matrix dragons without hatching them? Or am I missing something here? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Ok that's what I thought had to ask even though it might sound dumb

Executive Chef
    I have seen someone with 4 dragons. 2 matrix and 1 of each other dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm confused about the mention of the Polaris quest. It got taken away long ago after the holiday event ended... Somebody he'll me out with info please! Also I'm thinking that all I want to focus on is getting all three eggs in my possesion. So... If that's my goal then shouldn't I just keep adventuring or trying to as I'm very short on mithril and jewels which are needed for acquiring mithril in the exchange... I have the pyre egg so far.

The Polaris North adventure is part of the process for hatching the ultramarine egg, to acquire Forever Snow. I had limited resources so I did the Polaris adventures while gathering more of what I needed for the pyre adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Can you explain this? Hatching the egg completes the quest line and you have to hatch to place the dragon in your kingdom. So how do you hatch multiple matrix dragons without hatching them? Or am I missing something here? Thanks.
    This is true for the pyre egg and sparkling egg. Both hatch during the quest and can only be done once. The ultramarine egg is hatched in the magic forge, and it's possible to hatch more than one egg if the quest for the first egg isn't completed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I've been wondering about whether these dragons will become gem purchase items after the quest is over. Yes, the love shack was strictly limited time only, but many other timed quest items are now available for gem purchase - the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, harvest pergola and glimmerbat habitat.

I'm curious how the purchase price for those completed items compared with how many gems people paid to get missing items before those quests ended.

And those items, when gem purchased, came fully built without the need for additional resources. I wonder, IF the dragons become available for purchase after the quest, whether they will be sold as eggs requiring lots of resources for hatching, or be already hatched baby dragons.

Anybody else care to speculate?

Oh that would be nice to have an answer for! If they do go on gem sale I will be disappointed because I did use gem for resources to get the dragons.

Executive Chef
    Reporting in with statistics - got the pyre egg on my 5th adventure and just got the ultramarine on my 12th. I'm going to do the four Polaris North adventures because at the moment I can only go into the Pyre Caverns three more times. I had 44 hot chocolates and one gingerbread left over from last winter so only need to cook Gingerbreads.

I've saved up 11 Treasure Troves and will get a few more from the caverns once I'm done going to Polaris North so am going to try for the 200 jewels. I'll ask my gift exchange friends to start sending jewels. Not sure if I'll bother with a second jeweler; have to check the initial building requirements. It might be more efficient to just chop rocks since I can afford plenty. I did just build a second conservatory for the seeds; put it in place of my second library. I already built a second greenhouse for Belladonna. I don't have a barracks so all my trips are via the Queen's Castle.

After my four trips, there will still be 5 or 6 days left to get the Faberge egg (sorry, forgot its official title). Then at worst I can always buy that one with the gems I've earned from trying out other games. And while I'm going to Polaris I can stock up on seeds (currently out) and craft light armor, vital extract, and Enchanter's essence, which are also out. In the meantime I'm also stocking up on the glimmer resources needed for Belladonna's inscriptions.

I love this game although TL might not love me since I don't buy gems. Thanks TL!! And thanks to all of you on this forum for the tips and tricks; they really help me plan and anticipate. I've been playing on my ITouch for about a year and a half and my only serious wish is that I could play it on my Kindle Fire HD. Everything's so teeny tiny on the Touch!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    The Polaris North adventure is part of the process for hatching the ultramarine egg, to acquire Forever Snow. I had limited resources so I did the Polaris adventures while gathering more of what I needed for the pyre adventure.
    Is the Polaris adventure still available on barracks or something?? Because I have not had the option of doing that quest for...months. Also I've been reason peoples posts here and there but I wish a mod would answer. I don't understand that it says we have unlimited time to hatch eggs once this is all over but then why must we hatch one before we can get another egg ?!!! I want to know for sure...

Rhino Keeper
    The Polaris event is triggered in your castle during the ultramarine egg hatching series. It stays there until you complete four trips and then disappears again.