Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    if i got all 3 eggs but i didn't hatch any of them just yet

can i still get a 4th egg if all 3 in my inventory???

or do i need to start the hatching process in order to get that 2nd egg of that type?

wanna know if i can send to Pyre Caverns adventure

there is no point of sending if i can wait and save resources for later use when i will start the hatching process

but if i can get that 4th egg now then thats what i wanna know

From what I'm seeing from another post you have to hatch them before getting another egg and the of you don't finish the quest line you can hatch more then one of each egg I finished the quest line so I am unable to hatch more eggs hope this helps you can only hold one. Egg I your inventory at a time.

New Resident

No Egg Drop Yet, suggestions?

First post. No egg still ,... and I'm going on adventures every 3 hours or so. Are success rates for eggs determined by completed quests, goals, etc? discovered this forum and started using recently! Needles to say I'm hooked but behind on goals etc as per my level would dictate. Any suggestions ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    It's possible to hatch more than one Ultramarine eggs if you don't complete its quest line. Here are my two Matrix dragons:

Thank you!! I finished the quest line so I'm done lol ooooooh now I wish I hadn't

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    This is a limited time event and as far as we know at this moment, these dragons will not be available elsewhere. In 6 months time there will be new players coming to the game complaining it's not fair that they can't get these dragons because they started playing too late, just like we see with people who started playing after Valentines 2013 with reference the Love Shack.
    I've been wondering about whether these dragons will become gem purchase items after the quest is over. Yes, the love shack was strictly limited time only, but many other timed quest items are now available for gem purchase - the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, harvest pergola and glimmerbat habitat.

I'm curious how the purchase price for those completed items compared with how many gems people paid to get missing items before those quests ended.

And those items, when gem purchased, came fully built without the need for additional resources. I wonder, IF the dragons become available for purchase after the quest, whether they will be sold as eggs requiring lots of resources for hatching, or be already hatched baby dragons.

Anybody else care to speculate?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I have that page in my book right now.... Since I only have 1 diamond of the 5 needed, it gives me the option to skip for 40 gems, so I assume that means they're 10 gems each. I'm not sure if I were to skip (which I'm not gonna do lol), if it would GIVE me the diamonds or not...hope that helps
    I have 4 white diamond ,I wait a bit to see if another drops thanks

Executive Chef
    Am I wasting time going to pyre adv with one egg in inventory?

Executive Chef
    That doesn't make sense u can have one egg in inventory. I have a nbr he has 3 eggs in inventory and didn't hatch any eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished my Polaris Adventures but only received 38 Instead of 40 Forever Snow. Did I miss an edit?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I've been wondering about whether these dragons will become gem purchase items after the quest is over. Yes, the love shack was strictly limited time only, but many other timed quest items are now available for gem purchase - the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, harvest pergola and glimmerbat habitat.

I'm curious how the purchase price for those completed items compared with how many gems people paid to get missing items before those quests ended.

And those items, when gem purchased, came fully built without the need for additional resources. I wonder, IF the dragons become available for purchase after the quest, whether they will be sold as eggs requiring lots of resources for hatching, or be already hatched baby dragons.

Anybody else care to speculate?
    Well you can buy the eggs 200 gems each (with bypassing the initial quest with gems). I think this would be the cheapest way to "buy" these dragons in case you wont have the eggs at the end. (But until, do as many adventures as many you can.)

So, if any time these dragons would be available as gem purchase, they may be more expensive. Now a regular dragon costs 350, mithril 400.

Also, you dont have to pay more gems to hatch the eggs, coz the adventure (which hatches it) will never expire (the timed parts do, but as said before timed parts do not have to finish to move forward)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I'm confused about the mention of the Polaris quest. It got taken away long ago after the holiday event ended... Somebody he'll me out with info please! Also I'm thinking that all I want to focus on is getting all three eggs in my possesion. So... If that's my goal then shouldn't I just keep adventuring or trying to as I'm very short on mithril and jewels which are needed for acquiring mithril in the exchange... I have the pyre egg so far.