Page 92 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    20 adventures and all i got is 1 pyre egg, is that normal?

Rhino Keeper
    I was soon super duper excited when I saw this quest start.....although not necessary to continue new story line I really want to have all three dragons
    And I can't seem to get even one egg.....I do hv a mithril dragon which drops just one mithril p.d which means I will be able yo do just one adventure per day

Ugh.....I really want to hv those dragons
    TL plz o plz do something about the drop rates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    20 adventures and all i got is 1 pyre egg, is that normal?
    Me too, on to day three and only the pyre egg. When oh when do the others appear?

Rhino Keeper
    20 adventures and no pyre egg...as predicted

I hate to say this, but if u really want the dragons, buy them with gems! That is what TL is counting on! The only reason TL designs this game is to make money! If TL wasn't making a ton of money, this game wouldn't last a week.

Lots of people play this game happily without ever buying gems. Lots of people buy gems to make the game quicker and easier. Personally, I'm glad there are people that buy gems; otherwise CS wouldn't exist.

Hey, I want all the dragons too. I feel for you. I really want the sparkle dragon. I have a feeling I will probably have to pay for it. Good luck, my friend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    I buy them now and then for things like fish market etc, and hardly ever see gems on sale. I just bought some a few days ago, not on sale, because I only had 30 or so living wood and 18 mithril.

Using my last mithril now on sword, and then gems only to be able to do quest:/

Still only one egg which I got on the 9th.... I really hope its not 30 adventures or so, cos I wanted to buy a mermaid pond, and have already bought 2x 250 gems last 2 weeks, so can't afford more://///.
    Good luck with the gem sales, my previous posts will attest that gem sales are definitely for special people only. Don't get me wrong, I will slug this one out and will get what I need. However, once again I will complain about gem sales. I have noted a number of screen shots, with sales for gems showing. Once again I do not gave it.

As advised previously, happy to slug this one out, and see what shows up in the next 7 days, however, I will again point out my dismay that I have never been offered a gem sale when quite clearly others screen shots and others comments about gems and sales.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think that my eggs are tied to my gem sales - therefore - non existent. However, I will stand by my previous comments and slug this I one out until I am totally exhausted of resources, cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Adeventure number 3 got me the pyro and just done adventure 17 and got the aquamarine.
    Both dropped from the keep though I am using the barracks too.
    I have 7 more of each of the sword and armour ready, just hitting the enchanters essence and vial bottleneck.
    Not had any duplicates yet either.
    Kinda evicted that I have 2 eggs already but seeing others with all 3 and watching my resources deplete is causing a little worry

[QUOTE=mreames;906708]I'd say it's personal preference. I went ahead and did the 4 Polaris North adventures but I'll be hard pressed to have the materials to do the pyre quest every day, all day long, anyway. If you have lots of resources (mithril, dragons scales, living wood, etc., to do the pyre adventure non-stop you may feel differently.

Edit: I just finished a trade after doing the 4 Polaris Adventures and received 6 Forever Snow. Doing the adventure will give you 8, 10 or 12 Forever Snow. So doing the adventures meant only having to prepare about half of the gingerbread men and hot chocolates versus doing it by trade only. 5 sets versus 9 sets. I presume the amount from trade varies.[/
    Last edited by estasias; 05-25-14 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Replied to wrong poster

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Good luck with the gem sales, my previous posts will attest that gem sales are definitely for special people only. Don't get me wrong, I will slug this one out and will get what I need. However, once again I will complain about gem sales. I have noted a number of screen shots, with sales for gems showing. Once again I do not gave it.

As advised previously, happy to slug this one out, and see what shows up in the next 7 days, however, I will again point out my dismay that I have never been offered a gem sale when quite clearly others screen shots and others comments about gems and sales.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think that my eggs are tied to my gem sales - therefore - non existent. However, I will stand by my previous comments and slug this I one out until I am totally exhausted of resources, cheers
    Not trying to annoy you, but I have a gem sale on at the moment, 30% off,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	13540
    Only posting this as you stated others have had gem sales while you don't, this is further proof that happens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Here are my drops again, with the new ones added. I've got 2 of 3 eggs, waiting on aquamarine.

Trove 1: 5 jewels, 15 coins, 2 iron ores, ? of faerie's murmur (was full).
    Trove 2: 4 jewels, 2 silver ores, 1 glimmer pitcher plant.
    Trove 3: 5 jewels, 1 large diamond, 1 simple glue.
    Trove 4: 1 jewel (already had 98), 1 floral glow, something else I was full of (missed pop up).
    Trove 5: 4 jewels, 1 wood, 45 coins.
    Trove 6: 2 jewels, 2 iron ores, 1 bacon.
    Trove 7: 5 jewels, 15 coins, ? iron ore.
    Trove 8: 6 jewels, 1 red dye.
    Trove 9: 3 jewels, 3 energy.
    Trove 10: 3 jewels, 1 fancy block.
    Trove 11: 4 jewels, 2 silver ore, 15 coins.
    Trove 12: 4 jewels, 1 stone block.
    Trove 13: 3 jewels, 1 orange.
    Trove 14: 2 jewels, 1 stone block, 1 large diamond.

Adventure 1: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems.
    Adventure 2: 5 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 1 pyre egg, 2 prime cuts.
    Adventure 3: 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 longsword.
    Adventure 4: 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 2 dragon scales.
    Adventure 5: 5 energy, 4 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
    Adventure 6: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
    Adventure 7: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
    Adventure 8: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 15 coins.
    Adventure 9: 3 pyre crystals, 2 bones, 2 prime cuts.
    Adventure 10: 5 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 sparkling egg.
    Adventure 11: 3 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 1 light armor.
    Adventure 12: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 1 light armor.
    Adventure 13: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
    Adventure 14: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals.
    Trove 15: 2 jewels, 2 silver ores, 1 prime cut.
    Trove 16: 4 jewels, 1 coal.
    Trove 17: 5 jewels, 1 faerie jar.

Adventure 15: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.
    Adventure 16: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.
    Adventure 17: 5 energy, 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.

Adventure 18 out in progress and now I am out of mithril! My forge is cooking one but it has 16 more hours. Alas. Maybe I'll get a drop from the mine or adventure in the morning.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.