Page 188 of 301 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

I know this was covered in the begging rules of the game but to me it was a little hazy.... But can you get an egg of a different kind if you still have another egg in your inventory? Or do u have to wait until it hatches?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    I know this was covered in the begging rules of the game but to me it was a little hazy.... But can you get an egg of a different kind if you still have another egg in your inventory? Or do u have to wait until it hatches?
    You can have one egg of each type all at the same time, and not hatch any of them until later. If you didn't hatch any of them right away, you could have up to 3 eggs total: one each of pyre, ultramarine and sparkling.

Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    You can have one egg of each type all at the same time, and not hatch any of them until later. If you didn't hatch any of them right away, you could have up to 3 eggs total: one each of pyre, ultramarine and sparkling.
    Thanks so much for clearing that up

Farm Supplier
    I've got two of my eggs, so now I'm just waiting to see if I can get my sparkling one. At least my barracks is finally coming in handy with the polaris adventures and the pyre caverns.

I think it's impressive how people keep track of their adventures. I have no clue how many adventures I've done, and a lot of you guys are like "then on my 43rd adventure..." I always kind of want to keep a count, but then it all goes blurry. It's just whenever I pull everything together, and I get super impatient about opening up my Treasure Trove even though I know they could be handy later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Just logging in to say a quick WOOHOO for Queenzod, Beleriand, knuffel19 and everyone else who has toughed it out and got their third egg today! mreames and my607, did you get your third ones yet?

I hope I will get lucky too!

yes, I did, thank you! I hope you get yours very, very soon or already have as I write this! I haven't read everything yet.

Awesome! I'm fifty trips deep with only two eggs. Now I'm hearing that people are coming up with a fourth egg.
    (Plants face in hands)
    Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 10:14 PM.

I am unable to get even a single dragon egg . Anyhow I hv good neighbors who will get and hatch them. At least let me visit them and see the cute baby dragons.

Banned
    Just did 32 adventures and still no sparkling egg yet. I have to work full day on the 29-31st (I try not to bring iPad to work) so if I still can't get it by the end of 31st I'll just have to fork over 200 gems... =P

7 conservatories sitting in my kingdom now by the way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    I check it all the time, but after the third day knowing all I needed, I was so concentrated in getting living wood that I didn't come back. NEVER do they EVER let you have more than one in any of these things... The one time!
    Actually, that is not true. Usually during a quest when you have to craft some special thing (such as a craft used only the quest, and disappears after being completed) you have the possibility to craft 2, if you do it in both forge or workshop. Some ppl like me does it often and we keep the second craft as a souvenir in our inventory. I have a lot of useless things like this.

Also, in some quests you have the ability to craft 2 of the main rewards, such as 2 of Lady griseldas statue and car.

So, try always to craft 2 things
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I'm on what might be my last adventure (25th) since I just used my last mithral - I did get the first two eggs so happy enough. Earlier today Sir Piggy gave me several gems; I think he was hinting that I'll probably need to buy the last sparkling egg. That's fine since I have more than enough gems from trying out free games. Then I can relax and take my time finishing the hatching. I did add three more conservatories which will be very useful for seeds to balance out all the glimmer shards and fragments that have been accumulating and I can send Belladonna some inscriptions. It will be nice to have a few different longer term goals to work on!