Page 64 of 301 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh wow this is a massive thread... gave up halfway through page two... one thing:

DON'T PAY 350 FOR A DRAGON, PAY 180 FOR HIS PARTS IN THE MAGIC FORGE, YEAH HE'S GOTTA INCUBATE BUT STILL... O_O

And a question... so as I'm scrolling to see what's coming and as my jaw falls further and further through my floor, I ask you all please... I've just barely gotten started... what do I stockpile for all this, what can I keep using in the background to keep being productive otherwise, what do I make sure not to accidentally use on something stupid and unrelated... what have I gotten myself into...

*grabs grindstone, lotions up nose*

Rhino Keeper
    Just got ultramarine egg on 9th adventure. What the hell, I'm going to Polaris Notth the next day and a half to start hatching this egg instead of trying for another egg.

Executive Chef
    I'm happy. After my 4th adventure, I received the Pyre egg, so I beat the 1 in 10 odds. That's what Gimmergate said, to paraphrase, if you send out 1 adventure a day over the ten days, you ought to receive a dragon egg, based on the statistics. Still no guarantee as you are dealing with probabilities, not hard promises.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my pyre egg on my 12th adventure. Now I have 8 hours, I'm not going to get much sleep tonight 😃

Fashion Designer
    Treasure Trove Reported Drops
    Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits

My drops so far
    4 GEMS (Not jewels), Glimmer Rafflesia Plant, Mithril.

I have gone on 5 Pyre Cavern adventures and have yet to get even 1 egg. I've gotten a treasure trove from each adventure and chopped them. What am I doing wrong. At this rate it will be impossible to finish the quest in the time allowed. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Treasure Trove Reported Drops
    Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits

My drops so far
    4 GEMS (Not jewels), Glimmer Rafflesia Plant, Mithril.

also adamant, golden apple, golden nugget… and energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I cannot believe this My treasure trove disappeared I tried to store it, and I thought by replacing it I will be able to open it it simply disappeared and there 's nothing in my stock list, Great just about GREAT
    Are you sure you didn't already chop it by accident? I had a treasure trove that I chopped and stayed on my board and then it disappeared when I rebooted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by michstall View Post
    I have gone on 5 Pyre Cavern adventures and have yet to get even 1 egg. I've gotten a treasure trove from each adventure and chopped them. What am I doing wrong. At this rate it will be impossible to finish the quest in the time allowed. Any suggestions?
    Keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Two jeweler's trades done now and NO mithril >:-(

And another 8 gems I had to spend on a blade.

Hoping one of my deep mines gives mithril tomorrow.