Page 187 of 301 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Yes. I was gonna answer snappy then read what Kooky Panda wrote and calmed down. Afterall, some people haven't gotten not one egg, like you said.
    Funny thing is that I was checking forums but just the things needed. Didn't scroll up so didn't see the extra eggs.
    Anyway, Queens don't apologize! Unless it's to another Queen. I accept your apology. 😘
    Thank you, dahlink!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I think this is the first time I've been glad I have a newborn and am up all hours of the night

Rhino Keeper
    Well 41 adventures in I have the pyre and ultramarine egg. No sign of the sparkling egg yet. I'm starting to chop troves for jewels since I may as well try for a second ultramarine egg hopefully.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my second ultramarine egg.... But I can't figure out how to hatch it?... I have already completed all three dragon quests. What am I missing? Thanks in advance for any help

Never mind, found the answer way down on the first page. No way for me to hatch it.
    Last edited by mommeeof4; 05-28-14 at 08:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    I think this is the first time I've been glad I have a newborn and am up all hours of the night
    Hahaha ani't that the truth!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Just logging in to say a quick WOOHOO for Queenzod, Beleriand, knuffel19 and everyone else who has toughed it out and got their third egg today! mreames and my607, did you get your third ones yet?

I hope I will get lucky too!
    Thank you. I feel like we have just crawled out of the trenches together. Good luck to everyone still searching.

I'm still waiting for a 2nd egg and am now low on Mithril and seeds, even after days of getting some Mithral through the forge and the trade. I'm up from 1 to 3 conservatories today so I hope that helps a bit. This feels endless. Yet I think my road is almost at a dead end I have a feeling this quest won't be happening for me.
    Good luck, everybody!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a really good feeling I'm going to finally get the elusive Sparkling Egg!! Fingers crossed!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

I gave up on the 3rd egg, I'm out of mithril and struggling on 200 jewels right now while I'm waiting on new mithril. It's been fun though, never expected I would make it to the second egg!

After running out of seeds and building 6 conservatories despite giving up hope, I just got my sparkling egg! I am so excited!