Page 221 of 301 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I have all 3 & I didn't spend a dime to get 'em... Just a lot of my time (some of which is usually devoted to SLEEP lol) & nearly all of my resources lol...so yeah, it can be done frugally.
    Iv been spending gems on adventuring since 17/18 adventure, as that's when I ran out of mithril. I spent 8 on a few before then as well, as I had no seeds and living wood, and wanted to do the quest every 3 hours. Iv bought gems numerous times for castle story- this time though- I'd bought 2x 240 gems, no gem sale in months, and am down to about 100. Each quest I spend more gems- 2 eggs- close to 40 adventures- no sparkly((((

I realllllllllllllly would love the third egg, but I can't buy more gems at the moment, so if it dosnt drop by spending 8x2 on each quest, I feel its such a waste of gems. I won't be able to do 20 more adventures as some have done 60 and have several of each:/

Executive Chef
    Oh btw, how utterly RUBBISH is that Make Rain game? :/
    No no, it must be a little joke from TL to gift everyone 30 gems. Note that there is no follow up goal like all other new games, not to mention the name itself...raining gems, maybe?

And LOL - waited to the end of my energy to collect from one of my Deep Mines and got another mithral - twice in the last three times which is not normal for me. So one last shot for a free sparkler!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    Iv been spending gems on adventuring since 17/18 adventure, as that's when I ran out of mithril. I spent 8 on a few before then as well, as I had no seeds and living wood, and wanted to do the quest every 3 hours. Iv bought gems numerous times for castle story- this time though- I'd bought 2x 240 gems, no gem sale in months, and am down to about 100. Each quest I spend more gems- 2 eggs- close to 40 adventures- no sparkly((((

I realllllllllllllly would love the third egg, but I can't buy more gems at the moment, so if it dosnt drop by spending 8x2 on each quest, I feel its such a waste of gems. I won't be able to do 20 more adventures as some have done 60 and have several of each:/
    It might have been cheaper to buy the 3rd egg for 200 gems by skipping the find the egg quest. I did well over 60 because I was maxed on supplies before it started. I bought my sparkley dragon egg, so I would have one of each.

Nobody has more than one Pyre/flare dragon or sparkly/bijou dragon. It was only the ultramarine/matrix dragon that some found a loophole to get more of. I missed out on that myself as I finished that egg's quest before the details were posted on how to get more, but only if you hadn't petted/fed the baby matrix ultramarine dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    It might have been cheaper to buy the 3rd egg for 200 gems by skipping the find the egg quest. I did well over 60 because I was maxed on supplies before it started. I bought my sparkley dragon egg, so I would have one of each.

Nobody has more than one Pyre/flare dragon or sparkly/bijou dragon. It was only the ultramarine/matrix dragon that some found a loophole to get more of. I missed out on that myself as I finished that egg's quest before the details were posted on how to get more, but only if you hadn't petted/fed the baby matrix ultramarine dragon.
    I only have one of each. I'm happy with only one of each, I'd just love to have all 3, as iv spent a lot of gems adventuring for it. Yes, maybe should have just bought the third for 200 when I had 200, but iv read every page on this thread, and ppl were posting they had 2 in first few adventures third by 10-20-30 max adventures. Iv done well over that with gems, and no sparkly, and now 100gems, a bit over a day to go, and I won't be able to do 20 more adventures. So I'm sooooooo hoping I get the third drop from the adventure itself . Fingers crossed-

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post

By now it would have been cheaper for me to have just skipped the goal when I started running out of supplies. I'm more than 100 gems into this goal from spending 8 gems on the last few quests. This is getting so frustrating! I don't know if it is better to keep spending 8 gems each quest I hope for an egg or if I should just give up and spend the gems for the last egg. After doing more than 60 of these quest (though I'm pretty sure that is closer to 70 by now) it's getting really frustrating to not have the last egg yet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
    After doing more than 60 of these quest (though I'm pretty sure that is closer to 70 by now) it's getting really frustrating to not have the last egg yet!
    70 adventures! I'm sorry, but that is just Wrong. In every sense of the word. I guess you'd be the person to stand next to during a lightening storm, eh?

The only bright thing I can say is just think of the hoard of stuff you have in your troves!

Good luck with whatever you decide...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I was going to post how disappointing it is not to get the Sparkling Egg but I see I'm not alone so I guess that is comforting.....a little. Over 35 mithril gone; but I guess I shouldn't be negative and just be grateful I got 2 of the dragons. It's just I don't like to be offered something and not get it, kinda like holding a lolly pop out to a kid and then eating it in front of them

FINALLY! I just got the last egg! Only took me 8 days! And, a ton of resources! Time to party!

Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    FINALLY! I just got the last egg! Only took me 8 days! And, a ton of resources! Time to party!
    Me too, I can't really believe it yet.
    For me it was:
    #5 pyre
    #21 ultramarine
    #51 sparkling

Wish you all good luck with your latest tries...

It works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M4dmuffin View Post
    I just reading some of the comments and I realise how lucky I am. My first adventure gave me the first egg. Then the 7th and 8th one gave me the two remaining eggs!

Oh before i forget just some tips and theories i use for a long long time ..........maybe it's just superstition but the game seem to give way better stuff when:

1. When you have a full inventory. Let just say you have 99 Stones, 99 Iron Ore and 99 Coal but not 99 Jewels, Silver or Mithril. When I collect from the Deep Mines or Mines, the Mines seem to give me way better resources (more Jewels, Silver and Mithril) then when I don't have 99 Stones, Iron Ore or Coal. The (Deep) Mines will only give me Stones, Iron Ore or Coal but no (maybe 1) Jewels, Silver or Mithril when i dont have these resources maxed out (Stones, Iron Ore and Coal)! I only get adamant from the Deep Mines when my inventory is full of Stones, Iron Ore, Coal, Jewels and Silver! (because the total of 15 adamant i recieved from the deep mines only came when all those recourses where full in my inventory) The same thing works for me with all the other collectible buildings: Sawmill, Hatchery, Stable, Sir Pigglesworth, Ivy's Hut, Dragons, Ponds, Rustic wells (I get more Mermaid scales when water is full in my inventory and less Mermaid scales when my water is not full), etc, etc even Adventures!

2. I get way better resources when I don't do an adventure everyday!!!!. When I do an adventure everyday after 5 a 6 days the adventures seem to stop given me any good resources or special items, but when i stop doing adventures for let say 1 or 2 days and then after that i start an adventure the first one seem to give me good resources and special items. I did about 20 adventures in a row and didnt get any good resources or special items (item boxes) So I stopped doing adventures for 1 week then started again the first adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Horn. Then I stopped again for 2 days started a new adventure after the 2 days and that adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Wing. I get way more item boxes or special items from adventures when I take breaks between adventures for 1 or 2 days instead of doing them in a row (everyday)!

3. Again maybe it's just superstition but this works for me!
    Last but not least doing the famous collecting trick in your Kingdom seem to give way better resources and items too. So when you click on let just say +/- 30 a 35 buildings (buildings or collectibles in your kingdom) (make sure you click on your best buildings as the last ones, like the Deep Mines, The Keep and Barracks etc) and do the collecting trick, all the resources and items pop up directly. I manage to get 4 (normal) dragon eggs, 3 Manticores eggs and a lot of Alicorn Horns and Wings this way!

Just like the 3 Special Dragon eggs,I waited for some time between the adventures. And when collecting I click on several buildings very fast (the keep and barracks as last, so they dont get colleted before the trick) then i did the collecting trick and got all 3 special dragon eggs this way!.

I hope these tips help all of you who still searching for the eggs! So when you decided to do the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure for the very last time just atleast wait for 3 or more hours before doing an adventure again (3 hours because the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventures duration is 3 hours, when doing a 22 hour adventure wait atleast 22 hours). Who knows...maybe "the game" really thinks you gave up but then after the waiting time "the game" maybe will reward you for your determination, consistency and perseverance.

Good Luck To All!!!!!

ps Im sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes, as you already noticed, English is not my first language
    Went crazy from the beginning with Pyre Cave Adventures always going in both keep and barracks. I was probably getting close to 60 & still looking for the sparkling egg when I read this. I quit, waited & followed this advice. The sparkling egg came on the next adventure! Co-inkydink? Maybe - but I'm a believer.