Page 30 of 301 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

New Resident
    How do get the dragon scales to craft the dragon armor?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Lol I can relate. I pulled out a bunch of mushroom circles. If you need to chop wood, too, the dead tree can provide some mushrooms, too but you probably already know that.
    Dead trees are my go-to wood source when needed. They are only 800 coins and no growing time - ready to chop! This way I don't have to touch my kingdom's trees, which are placed where I want them

Rhino Keeper
    3rd quest. Still no egg. Le sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Dead trees are my go-to wood source when needed. They are only 800 coins and no growing time - ready to chop! This way I don't have to touch my kingdom's trees, which are placed where I want them
    That's what I use too, usually... Unless I need sap, then I might go through the trouble of watering. I like the dead tree for the glimmer dust and mushrooms, also. I don't always need them but it's nice to "**** 2 birds with 1 stone" when necessary.

2nd trove gave me an expansion permit. But no eggs til now...

Rhino Keeper
    No eggs after three tries.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished my third adventure to the caverns but still no egg--hoping the fourth will be the charm!

Farm Supplier
    I stopped playing for a while, when on level thirty for a few months, and so I don't have Polaris adventure at all, nor hot chick or gingerbread men in kitchen. I'm up to past grezelda and troll tribe, level 44, but without those will I still be able to do second egg goals? Will Polaris adventure and hot choc etc pop up once I find aquamarine egg??? I hope so cos I don't want to skip with gems. Had 18 mithril I'd saved and crafted to get up to 20 for adamant goal, but I think I may use most if not all on this :/
    Btw- I only got mushrooms from my first treasure trove, and 4 crystals from adventure.... Hope the next is better .

Rhino Keeper
    1st adventure : an apple pie and 2 Pyre crystals. Paid 8 gems for 2nd adventure. Please give 1 egg

* Adventure to Polaris North x 4 !!!

I'm still hv two dragon egg not yet come out..... Send Polaris 1st or the other dragon egg???