Page 163 of 301 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm level 37, but I don't have a Potion of Gils in my shop, what do I need to do to unlock it?

And is it worth it to give the Baron the gold apple? I only have one and don't know if I should save it...
    Are you at step 5 of hatching ultramarine egg?

Thanks for the quick reply. Interesting theory...I suppose 15 each milk and eggs is easier than 40 and 25 for the Milk/Eggs trade. I was happy to find that the extra hot chocolate and gingerbread men from the holiday event could be used here. That will give me a leg up for the first of the adventures to Polaris. Of course, it means that I won't need all that chocolate I stockpiled. You can never have too much chocolate - at least in RL. I guess I'll just have to eat it all.

To keep the trade open, you just don't build the nest of snow, right? What's the max on forever snow?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Anyone? I realy don't know why I have the Potion of Gills....
    Should be from previous adventure, forgot which one. The boar or Kuz.

Rhino Keeper
    Need help on the big diamonds. Another random drop thing?
    I didn't get any from the adventure, n now is stuck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Interesting theory...I suppose 15 each milk and eggs is easier than 40 and 25 for the Milk/Eggs trade. I was happy to find that the extra hot chocolate and gingerbread men from the holiday event could be used here. That will give me a leg up for the first of the adventures to Polaris. Of course, it means that I won't need all that chocolate I stockpiled. You can never have too much chocolate - at least in RL. I guess I'll just have to eat it all.

To keep the trade open, you just don't build the nest of snow, right? What's the max on forever snow?
    Max snow is 60 - trade stays open until you hatch egg, so you can safely build the nest of snow and still keep doing the trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post

To keep the trade open, go ahead and hatch the Matrix dragon..., just don't tend it twice to complete the final quest.

The max on Forever Snow is 60. (The quest only requires 50).
    Last edited by eepopp; 05-27-14 at 03:22 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Anaboe, how many gems does it say to skip the golden apple? I sent my last one out for trade a whole back and haven't had another one fall out of the tree yet. I don't want to continue on to the timed parts that require the GA if its a lot of gems or unskipable.

Or if someone else knows/remembers...

Thanks!
    Sorry I can't remember the gem cost but the magic garden, sir pig desert sand adventure and fruit crate trade all have a chance of dropping it as well

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Need help on the big diamonds. Another random drop thing?
    I didn't get any from the adventure, n now is stuck!
    Random drops from treasure troves and deep mines.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

22 adventures only 1 egg. I am super jelly of those who got all three in 10 or less tries.

How many adventures did it take you to get your second and third egg?

Thanks GC5410 and eepopp!

Does the Potion of Gills potion show up once you get to the step where you need it? I vaguely remember making it a while back, but don't see it now.

BTW, I really appreciate the people who take the time to post all the tips and information on what is to come. It's super helpful for the rest of us. It makes it more fun for me when I can get a bit of direction, rather than just bumble around and hope I've got it right.

Farm Supplier
    I've seen mentions of using a diamond with the forgotten roost dragon eggs? Can someone explain how that works? I have six more eggs, but haven't seen about burning ember since the initial quest. Thx!