Page 185 of 301 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by therealfork View Post
    well, I guess I'm done for this event.... with no dragon for scales & mithril taking two days to make I decided to buy some gems so that I could continue on in the event but having bought gems 48 hours ago I have yet to receive them. I am so deflated!!! I really want to keep trying for the three eggs but can't without the gems to skip through so that I can send my knights to the cave. I only received scales the first two trips & no more after that. I have sent all the info support asked for including a receipt of the purchase but I am getting no response. I hate that this event is timed & I have lost 2 days. I want my gems that I have been charged for. I want to get the eggs. I would love to be compensated for the loss of 2 plus days in a timed event. I am so frustrated right now & will not be making a in-app purchase again.
    Hi, whenever I buy gems, I log in to AppStore after pressing purchase gems in castle story , it says continue to account info, then buy gems, it asks to confirm purchase in AppStore after putting credit card info, then press done. Then when I go back to castle story app, gems are never there at first, so I click on gems, click same as I bought- lets say $10 one, then it asks to confirm, and I press cancel. Straight after gems are there right away. Hope it helps

You still have four days left. Hope it works out. By the way all you need is 600 gems to get the eggs. It would take a truck full of gems to go about it through the Pyre cave. I am on my 51st trip to the caves to find my 3rd egg. That would take a fortune in gems to come up with the needed mithril.
    Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 05:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    It's four days left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    I did it, I did it, I did it.....I found the sparkly egg.....yip yip yippee. Now I know how Charlie felt when he found the golden ticket. Never give up......never surrender. Thank you TL for putting us through every concievable emotion all in the name of fun. Now on to hatching this baby!
    Congratulations!!!! yay!!

Executive Chef
    I have two already from chopping troves and I still have a whack of troves to chop. But I am so happy right now that my lack of diamonds doesn't bother me.....as inigo Montoya said....." dont bother me with triffles" .....I'm still doing the happy dance.
    Oh man... Another classic movie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Beleriand, can I add u?
    For sure, just sent you an invite

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Oh man... Another classic movie
    Hahaha yes for sure that movie is another fav.....it just seems this quest is providing the right environment for all those zingers. I will be the cheering squad now for everyone still racing the clock for the last eggs. Go knight go.

Executive Chef
    Hahaha yes for sure that movie is another fav.....it just seems this quest is providing the right environment for all those zingers. I will be the cheering squad now for everyone still racing the clock for the last eggs. Go knight go.
    I can't think of that movie without thinking about.... As........you........ Wissssssssshhhh lol or inconceivable! ..... You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Farm Supplier
    I'm sure this has already been posted, but I can't sift through 185 pages of the thread. I know that the eggs themselves will stop dropping in 4 days - but will the Pyre adventure itself be permanent?

Hi all , I enjoy cs but I find as soon as you need something the drops become very few and far between , my conservatory doesn't always drop seeds , I think it would be nice if now that our kingdoms are jammed packed with stuff at the energy level could be raised to 50 or 60 , I have 3 unicorns plus a pink one , and when you have so much that needs attending to , it isn't enough . I have done so many adventures and still only have 1 egg , not enough seeds and not a lot of time left , please could the writers of cs make the drop rate a little better and increase the energy levels , or make the timed quests a little more realistic , and also it may be nice if the people who can't use gems can acquire items through other means ,eg mirthal dragons , thank you