Page 184 of 301 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Do you hv any big diamonds? If not (like me) then you hv another challenge ahead.
    4 days now, not a diamond dust in sight!
    I have two already from chopping troves and I still have a whack of troves to chop. But I am so happy right now that my lack of diamonds doesn't bother me.....as inigo Montoya said....." dont bother me with triffles" .....I'm still doing the happy dance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Congrats dear I'm still waiting give me some of your luck. I need it .
    Sending it out in mega troves to you. Hope your egg comes through on your next adv!

Rhino Keeper
    I just realized that I had one more mithril left.....talk about cutting it close!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by drag***e View Post
    Well I'm in need of more Vital Extract to do the Pyre Caverns and although I have lots of mithril, I'm all out of seeds! Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have 2 con conservatories and on last collection zero seeds!
    Just build more Conservatories. I originally had 2, but since the beginning of this Event, I now have 7.

I put big non-essential buildings like the Marketplace and Libraries into storage. I'll swap them out once this Event is over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hisroyalhighnessprinceLu View Post
    Mithril ought to be a common drop from THIS adventure!!
    That would be amazing. I've been crafting it.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    My current treasure troves from the Pyre Cave adventure have yielded exciting things like a "rock", a "mushroom".... Very valuable "treasures". (NOT). As far as the jewels, diamonds, silver and the ilk - very very little has been found. I'm depending on chopping oodles of rock outcroppings and the generous nature of my neighbors. How I will ever get the diamonds needed to hatch the Sparkling egg beats me!
    Literally every treasure trove I chopped has yielded at least 1 jewel, and the trove that gave me one was when I already had 98. All the other times ranged from 2 to 6 jewels.

Well I'm in need of more Vital Extract to do the Pyre Caverns and although I have lots of mithril, I'm all out of seeds! Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have 2 con conservatories and on last collection zero seeds!
    So many people are out of/low on seeds; there are lots of comments about it in the thread, as well as an FAQ about it on the first page.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Beleriand, can I add u?

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Just build more Conservatories. I originally had 2, but since the beginning of this Event, I now have 7.

I put big non-essential buildings like the Marketplace and Libraries into storage. I'll swap them out once this Event is over.
    Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize we could own more than 2 conservatories.

So many people are out of/low on seeds; there are lots of comments about it in the thread, as well as an FAQ about it on the first page.
    You are correct, there are many comments about it in this thread, but this thread is also 185 pages long, and getting longer. I did do a search, but did not find the answer I was looking for. (Yes, I'm sure it was there, but again, 185 pages).

eepopp was extremely helpful and for that I am grateful. [/QUOTE]

I have 8 conservatories that give me about 3-5 seeds every 2 hours. Don't forget about the Faerie Respite, Magic Garden, and Ivy's hut. They too give seeds.

I have been saying this time and time again. If you need seeds build all the conservatories you can. Same goes for jewels! If you need jewels build 15 Jewelers. I do the same thing with windmills to get tons of flour.
    Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 05:29 PM.