No telling what is going to drop from the St. Paddy pot. If memory serves me right, jewels weren't a big item like they are from the Treasure Troves of the current quest.
Ah.... So a potential source of jewels! Great! Thank you. I have 12 pots to chop.
Reported drops for rainbow pots:
* earth wisp, enchanters essence, faeries murmur
* wood, living wood, syrup
* energy, Glimmerdust
* trade ticket, simple feast, apple pie, mushroom
* architects paste, sweet feast, hearty feast
* lemon, fertiliser, simple feast, 2 gems
* magic fruit, silver, fertiliser and 4 gems
* hearty feast, 2 golden nuggets, enchanted beam, enchanted block.
* 2 gems! Enchanter's essence, sugar, and glimmer fragments
Also reported (in multiple tries):
* lumin essence, ornate block, royal beam, enchanted beam, architects paste
I was talking about the Lapis from Polaris adv. I hope so too
Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 01:56 PM.
Every one dropped between 2 and 6 jewels for a total of 96 jewels.
10 dropped 2 silver, 1 dropped 3 silver, 3 dropped 2 iron.
I also received
1 living wood
1 fur (2x)
1 hearty feast
1 fey crystal
1 fancy beam
1 blue petal
1 prime cut (2x)
1 bread (2x)
1 simple glue
1 dragon scale
1 yellow dye
1 glimmer shard
Not a single diamond in this batch, but I don't have the sparkly egg anyway. Taking a break from going on any more adventures. I think I'll have enough supplies to do another 11 trips, for a total of 47, but I'd hate to waste all those resources and still not get the final egg OR be able to hatch it! Waiting and seeing ...