Page 165 of 301 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

24 trips to the Pyre Caves for only 1 egg. You would think after 24 triips the knights would have turned that place inside out. Unless the cave looks like The Lonely Mountain cave from the Hobbit that Smaug guards.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't think sir piggy can drop a golden apple. Am I wrong?
    It appears the cost to skip the golden apple in step 6 of hatching the bijou is 20 gems.
    Sir Piggy CAN indeed drop a golden apple.
    Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 05:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Got pyre egg on 1st attempt and ultramarine on 12th attempt, but can't get the elusive 3rd egg! Done 45 adventures now and still no sign of the 3rd egg
    Yikes!! That's a very long stretch of egg-less adventures!

My knights are out for the 36th time, searching for the 3rd egg. I think I could potentially swing another 10 or 11 adventures before the quest ends - I am struggling to replenish seeds and will be depleting the last of my mithril by then. But if 46/47 adventures is not some sort of magic number, I think I'd rather save my mithril, seeds and other resources. I might take a couple of days off from these adventures and see how this plays out for those who have more resources than I do.

Also, I had originally been thinking about buying the sparkly egg for gems if I didn't get it from the adventures, but if the adult dragon doesn't drop anything special, I think I can be happy without it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    Oh I see! Thanks so much, it makes sense now. I'll keep looking for that ember after this even then.
    I had one drop from the Polaris adventure, just so you know it's a possibility.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    24 trips to the Pyre Caves for only 1 egg. You would think after 24 triips the knights would have turned that place inside out. Unless the cave looks like The Lonely Mountain cave from the Hobbit that Smaug guards.
    There are no guarantees, of course, but quite a few of us received the ultramarine egg on our 27th or 28th adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I believe it is 20 gems.
    Thanks! I've been holding off on getting the rest of the diamonds until I knew. It's 80 gems to get the GA in the trading post. Off to continue...
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

I appreciated the idea of using Trade with Polaris for trade tickets - I had tons of hot chocolate and a good stock of flour and sugar, so I agree it's a quicker way than the milk/eggs trade. Plenty of time to grow that sugar and wheat down the road! And I have a few chickens I can pull out of storage.
    I too had been wondering whether this trade was an efficient way of earning trade tickets. While I'm not totally convinced that it is more efficient than the dairy trade, I do appreciate having something different to do. So I think I'll keep doing it beyond my need for the snow.

Executive Chef
    36/37 adventures and no sparkly egg. How many have done 40+ adventures and still don't have all three eggs?

Executive Chef
    I just notice the troll vault drops jewels now.

Executive Chef
    I lost count I would think that's me. I usually do about 5/6 adv a day sometimes maybe 7.