Quote Originally Posted by therealfork View Post
well, I guess I'm done for this event.... with no dragon for scales & mithril taking two days to make I decided to buy some gems so that I could continue on in the event but having bought gems 48 hours ago I have yet to receive them. I am so deflated!!! I really want to keep trying for the three eggs but can't without the gems to skip through so that I can send my knights to the cave. I only received scales the first two trips & no more after that. I have sent all the info support asked for including a receipt of the purchase but I am getting no response. I hate that this event is timed & I have lost 2 days. I want my gems that I have been charged for. I want to get the eggs. I would love to be compensated for the loss of 2 plus days in a timed event. I am so frustrated right now & will not be making a in-app purchase again.
Hi, whenever I buy gems, I log in to AppStore after pressing purchase gems in castle story , it says continue to account info, then buy gems, it asks to confirm purchase in AppStore after putting credit card info, then press done. Then when I go back to castle story app, gems are never there at first, so I click on gems, click same as I bought- lets say $10 one, then it asks to confirm, and I press cancel. Straight after gems are there right away. Hope it helps