Page 59 of 301 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Urggh. Random drops plus timed quests equals misery. But randomness is the foundation of TL games. They did warn us in the quest book not to get frustrated hahahaha.

Not sure how long my mithril can last, I thought 50+ was plenty.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 05-23-14 at 05:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    I'd be interested to see someone do a test.

And I have been having better luck with the outcroppings for coal vs. the iron rich rock. But I'm sure it's probably just luck of the draw.

A lot of it depends on what you need. If you specifically need iron ore then the iron rich rock is great for that and some people say you'll get as many jewels and silver out of it as you do from the outcroppings.
    But frankly if I need stone, too, I'd rather spend the money for the outcroppings. I can't afford to buy tons of iron rich rock and I do think the outcroppings do provide more coal than iron rich rock. My personal opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Shouldn't the Troll Vault be an option to get a Big Diamond, too? I mean, since it already drops the other individual gems, like the Large Emerald?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAL0NIAN View Post
    Any idea which egg has the lowest drop rate?
    I'll try to hatch my Pyre egg and see if I can get another. I'll report back.
    Still waiting for Matrix egg. Looks like that's the difficult one.
    Managed to get a Bijou egg but probably not going to hatch it yet.
    Anyone tried hatching a roost dragon egg with the large diamond? How?

My bet is that you got the hardest one, the bijou. I have the pyre and ultramarine eggs and I've seen a lot of people that got those but haven't heard too many reporting the bijou yet. There are some, obviously.

When I got a large diamond from a trove, it checked off the part of the quest to obtain a large diamond in regards to hatching my dragon from the roost. I still need the ember though. I was just about to go adventuring for it when this all came up. So still on hold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    A lot of it depends on what you need. If you specifically need iron ore then the iron rich rock is great for that and some people say you'll get as many jewels and silver out of it as you do from the outcroppings.
    But frankly if I need stone, too, I'd rather spend the money for the outcroppings. I can't afford to buy tons of iron rich rock and I do think the outcroppings do provide more coal than iron rich rock. My personal opinion.
    Yes, I agree that if you need iron (or you are SEVERELY lacking on space) the iron rich rock is the way to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cole7286 View Post
    Ouch, I had that problem when it was the trinket. Do you at least have 50 wool in preparation for the Pyre egg ?
    OMG do not remind me of the Trinkets goals lol I was so unlucky On that one, seems it is a pattern now lol.
    Yes I have been saving everything needed for the next phase, which means I am doing nothing , my whole game is stopped to keep stock in anticipation of what's to come, and stocking on what I will need tons of, lol
    This goal is by far the most frustrating bcz the materials needed are so rare!

Fashion Designer
    I have the bijou dragon. "Hatching" it was completely the last step, then I placed baby dragon on the board

Thanks mreames. I'm functioning with 1 dragon. So my dragon scales are running pretty low. But I don't have the ember anyway. Seems almost impossible to get from the adventure. But you have given me hope to get the ultramarine egg. Good luck on your quest.

I just hatched a baby flare dragon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	13519  

Whoa 3 people(including me) on this single page need an/another ember.