Page 166 of 301 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosmeows View Post
    I know the limited quests aren't required but tr golden one? How do you get two hundred jewels in two
    Days I had one hundred stocked and I'm still nowhere close
    You only need to find 101 Jewels in two days; not 200 Jewels in two days. If you start the quests with 99 Jewels. Just make sure you already have 99 Jewels in hand before you start the quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    Sir Piggy CAN indeed drop a golden egg.
    Good to know. Thanks. I thought I read a long time ago that it can't. I knew it cost one though. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    36/37 adventures and no sparkly egg. How many have done 40+ adventures and still don't have all three eggs?
    45 adventures, 2 eggs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Max snow is 60 - trade stays open until you hatch egg, so you can safely build the nest of snow and still keep doing the trade.
    However! Once you build the nest of snow it throws you into the timed 200 jewels thing. So if you're not ready for that, don't build the nest of snow!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Yikes!! That's a very long stretch of egg-less adventures!

My knights are out for the 36th time, searching for the 3rd egg. I think I could potentially swing another 10 or 11 adventures before the quest ends - I am struggling to replenish seeds and will be depleting the last of my mithril by then. But if 46/47 adventures is not some sort of magic number, I think I'd rather save my mithril, seeds and other resources. I might take a couple of days off from these adventures and see how this plays out for those who have more resources than I do.

Also, I had originally been thinking about buying the sparkly egg for gems if I didn't get it from the adventures, but if the adult dragon doesn't drop anything special, I think I can be happy without it.
    After my 40th adventure looking for the 3rd egg I took a break...sent my knights on a dark cave quest. I think 40 adventures is plenty and anyone who has used that many resources and done that many adventures should receive 3 eggs...just sayin'.

For anyone contemplating buying an egg...I would suggest you use gems for the Mithril dragon. He drops mithril AND dragon scales...guaranteed..EVERY DAY! These new dragons are dropping the same random items the orange dragons do.

I was max'd on Mithril and dragon scales when this quest started...thanks to my Mithril dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    After my 40th adventure looking for the 3rd egg I took a break...sent my knights on a dark cave quest. I think 40 adventures is plenty and anyone who has used that many resources and done that many adventures should receive 3 eggs...just sayin'.

For anyone contemplating buying an egg...I would suggest you use gems for the Mithril dragon. He drops mithril AND dragon scales...guaranteed..EVERY DAY! These new dragons are dropping the same random items the orange dragons do.

I was max'd on Mithril and dragon scales when this quest started...thanks to my Mithril dragon.
    If a player doesn't have any of the new Dragon eggs or the regular Forgotten Roost Dragon and really, really wants a dragon for Dragon Scales, then spending 200 gems for one of the new dragon eggs is definitely a cheaper alternative than buying the Forgotten Roost Dragon (350 gems) or Mithril Dragon (400 gems) from the Marketplace.

Obviously, getting a free egg from a random Pyre Quest is the best deal.

200 gems costs roughly $10, while 450 gems for the Mithril dragon or 350 gems for the Forgotten Roost dragon would require a $20 gem package purchase.

For some people, $10 is far more preferable than $20.

Note: if someone wants to buy all 3 new eggs, the best Gem package purchases would be for one $4.99 and one $19.99, for a total of $24.98..., which may be worth it if you want 3 limited edition dragons for ~$8.34 each.
    Last edited by eepopp; 05-27-14 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Added a screenshot of gem costs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    36/37 adventures and no sparkly egg. How many have done 40+ adventures and still don't have all three eggs?
    I suppose I count? I do have all three now but my lil sparks gave me a lot of trouble. I did 40-odd adventures before I finally got all three. Hang in there & good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Am I the only one that finds the jewelry stores worthless when it comes to collecting jewels? 4hour wait time to collect 400 coin is REALLY frustrating! I usually just have them stored but needing upward of 300 jewels to complete these dragon quests I pulled them out. Out of about 30 collections I have received jewels about 3 times. I have better luck collecting dragon eggs. Just saying if it's a "jewelry" store, shouldn't it give you jewels? Jmo
    I agree that they don't drop jewels nearly often enough and ideally would always give a jewel with the rarer possibility of multiples.

I got a dragon egg yesterday. Unfortunately it was the normal dragon egg from the Roost!! Now I have two normal eggs awaiting an Ember.

I finally received the ultramarine on the 27th try on one account. The other account hasn't reached 27 yet and nothing but multiple pyres.

I like big involved quests and am grateful for the thought and effort put into them having something to specific to do in game is great. Randomness is ok in a quest, timed quests are ok too. But please, never random+timed.

Host(ess)
    Just building my eighth Conservatory.

Two nice dragon-sized spaces next to my Flare (positive thinking here in my kingdom) :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	13579

Host(ess)
    Roar I got my last egg (Sparkiling one) gave my jewels and silver from my inventory then my game resets and my egg has gone check my barracks (were it came from) and it showed the barracks as just finishing it went back 5 minutes and I've now got no egg and need to resend on quest to try and get another one this is probably why I have lost 5 neighbours due to them getting fed up of how this quest is not being fun it's becoming more frustrating