Page 99 of 301 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Sorry I read through the first few pages didn't say anything about it. Thanks for the advice though, I guess my wizard school can wait a little longer I've been saving up for months so I have been really stingy with my gems.

There's no guarantee, but I've gotten a gem or 2, here and there, from the adventures.

Farm Supplier
    All out of piles of seeds to make vital extract. Only have one dragon. Only can do about 5 more adventures until I gather up more seeds. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Since this quest started my normal game play is on hold - I have not collected from most buildings or any of my animals, I've rarely used my workshops, my kingdom looks a mess and I have got conservatories everywhere, lol. The priority is to put all of my energy is going to collect items I need to make for the adventures. The eggs are only available for the 10 days.....everything else can wait in the meantime.
    That's exactly what I'm doing since the beginning of this quest. A lot of work but unfortunatly I'm not one of the lucky ones. 20 adventures and only got the Pyre-Egg from the 5th try!

I really wonder what the Dragons give when they are hatched. Hope it's worth spending all the resources...

Rhino Keeper
    First drop from the Flare dragon: 2 dragon scales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiopztj View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing since the beginning of this quest. A lot of work but unfortunatly I'm not one of the lucky ones. 20 adventures and only got the Pyre-Egg from the 5th try!

I really wonder what the Dragons give when they are hatched. Hope it's worth spending all the resources...
    Same here. I did hatch the little flare dragon and he is so cute! I promise faithfully to care of him and any others who might want to grace my kingdom. Please?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry If this has been asked. If we skip the adventure do we get the egg? I don't want to spend the 200 gems, but I would like the dragons.
    I agree it's not fair to put timed quests to get rare drops. I don't think rare drops shoud ever be timed. We are all going on the adventures, congrats to those that have gotten eggs. But I'm always unlucky when it comes to these type of quests.
    I started the quest with 99 mithril, I'm down to 74, not counting what I've gotten the last few days, that's 25 trips.
    Last edited by fabulus12; 05-25-14 at 07:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, it's been reported that you do get that egg.

Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    Sorry If this has been asked. If we skip the adventure do we get the egg? I don't want to spend the 200 gems, but I would like the dragons.
    I agree it's not fair to put timed quests to get rare drops. I don't think rare drops shoud ever be timed. We are all going on the adventures, congrats to those that have gotten eggs. But I'm always unlucky when it comes to these type of quests.
    I started the quest with 99 mithril, I'm down to 74, not counting what I've gotten the last few days, that's 25 trips.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Yes, it's been reported that you do get that egg.
    Thank you, I'll keep it as an option in a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Would appreciate some input.

Just received the ultramarine egg,but seeing the requirements ie 4 adventures that would tie up my keep for 2 days (4 eight hour adventures). Would it be best just to keep this egg in inventory for now & continue with the normal adventure for a third egg (I have the pyre dragon)?

I don't have the Barracks,so have to rely on keep adventures only.

Any input would be appreciated,for now I am just doing the quest for the final egg.

You can go out and just get you last egg your have time to hatch your egg later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiopztj View Post

This is a limited time event and as far as we know at this moment, these dragons will not be available elsewhere. In 6 months time there will be new players coming to the game complaining it's not fair that they can't get these dragons because they started playing too late, just like we see with people who started playing after Valentines 2013 with reference the Love Shack.

This exclusivity for limited time events is a feature of many games, not just Team Lava ones. It keeps people interested in the game and rewards those who are there, playing at the time.

So I think in the long run, whatever the dragons drop, if you are a long term player you will be glad you spent your resources to get the dragons, however many you are able to get.

I'm hoping everyone who stretches their resources to get adventures done, will receive at least one dragon and that is what TL are aiming for too.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).