Page 125 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Well that's me done. I'm put of mithril

Feed Flare Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    You do in fact need to chop the treasure trove in order to see the dragon egg drops. For players who aren't active in the forum, it just doesnt make sense to have them drop before they even know the eggs exist!
    I've been feeding my first dragon from the quest very often for 3 days and still no adult. How many times does it take? I keep reading all the threads and not seeing this mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been counting but now that I think about it, I had 60-odd mithril and now I have 16 mithril and 3 ice brands. So I've done about 40 adventures. Sparkling egg, why do you hate me so I'm out of piles of seeds so I'll have to slow down now. Come on little egg, come on come on come onnnnnnn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    I've been feeding my first dragon from the quest very often for 3 days and still no adult. How many times does it take? I keep reading all the threads and not seeing this mentioned.
    It's about 20 feeds for each dragon
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I haven't been counting but now that I think about it, I had 60-odd mithril and now I have 16 mithril and 3 ice brands. So I've done about 40 adventures. Sparkling egg, why do you hate me so I'm out of piles of seeds so I'll have to slow down now. Come on little egg, come on come on come onnnnnnn
    Same for me. Need the sparkling egg it's the last one I need but resources are running really low. Hatched pyre on the water part for the aqua one just need the sparking one now. Good luck to all. I hope we all get the three eggs.

Executive Chef
    I'm almost ashamed to say it, because others seem so unlucky, but I must be the luckiest player TL has!

Started out with only 1 dragon scale and 1 living wood (not short on seeds and mithril, though), no Barracks, no dragon and only lvl 36, I thought, "Ah well, let's give it a try, and sent out that one adventure".

Now, +/- 11 adventures later, not only I still have 3 dragon scales, but I also have all 3 dragon eggs.,.

If i'd only had the resources to hatch them... Lol!

So, I realy, realy, realy wish everybody, from this point on, as much luck as I had! I hope that everybody will get all 3, preferably on their next adventure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    I've finally gotten the Ultramarine. Just one egg left! The poor mushrooms in my kingdom are nearly extinct from making so many vital extracts and the mermaids have gone into hiding. I've spent too many gems trying to expedite the process but I think I'm going to stop with that, unless I get too close to the time limit for the final egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I got $1250 in coins from dragon first time
    bah,.. I have over 20 million coins we need sone thing to spend these on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    bah,.. I have over 20 million coins we need sone thing to spend these on
    Twenty mil! You must be the Bill Gates of CS!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Twenty mil! You must be the Bill Gates of CS!
    Hahahaha