Page 228 of 301 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Well I got two eggs but ran out of everything after about thirty quests. I've played the game for a very long time without ever spending anything on it but thought I owed them something for the fun I have so bought gems to get the Sparkling egg. Now just need to replenish everything to hatch it!

Rhino Keeper
    A so long thread is useless. I didn't read the 228 pages , so can I ask old-new questions now and from page 228?

Ah, and to answer to the "question" in the first message, no the teaser didn't get me excited. I don't look at them, I prefer the surprises. You should call it spoiler, not teaser.
    Last edited by patriziaf; 05-31-14 at 03:50 PM.

Farm Supplier

Pure caverns adventure

It's down to the last few hours for finding all the eggs and I've spent the last couple of days crafting Mithril to try and get a last few adventures in before the quest expires. After finally gathering the materials I sent my knights off on the quest, waited excitedly for them to come back and all I got from the adventure was 3 pieces of coal. I was so disappointed! Surely for the length of time and frustration it takes to craft just one Mithril, I should have recieved more than just 3 coal I've given up now and will do without the other 2 eggs. Just wanted to vent my sadness.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    A so long thread is useless. I didn't read the 228 pages , so can I ask old-new questions now and from page 228?

Ah, and to answer to the "question" in the first message, no the teaser didn't get me excited. I don't look at them, I prefer the surprises. You should call it spoiler, not teaser.
    When threads get long, it is tough to read everything. Check the first couple of posts to see if your answer is there. If not, please go ahead and ask on a new post.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Yay! Congrats! You are prolly in shock and too exhausted to be jumping up and down for joy, so I'll do it for you:

Boing! Boing! Boing!
    LOL! I never thought it was coming, was running out of seeds and 4 conservatories were dropping next to none. So I just used gems to buy materials for one last try and used another 12 to speed up the collection and it popped up straightaway. Thankfully I already had 6 large diamonds from the troves and all other materials so hatched it within seconds. Need to restock on everything now and carry on with Sister, Sister quest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    It's down to the last few hours for finding all the eggs and I've spent the last couple of days crafting Mithril to try and get a last few adventures in before the quest expires. After finally gathering the materials I sent my knights off on the quest, waited excitedly for them to come back and all I got from the adventure was 3 pieces of coal. I was so disappointed! Surely for the length of time and frustration it takes to craft just one Mithril, I should have recieved more than just 3 coal I've given up now and will do without the other 2 eggs. Just wanted to vent my sadness.
    Me too.... I am with you. I am sad ......Last three days no Mithrils..... I have used my gems for the adventures and 4 conservatories not giving seeds.... So 11 hrs left.... Maybe one or two adventures more....

Rhino Keeper
    I have read through all posts but don't see the answers to several questions. I am a casual player and don't visit the forums a lot so a lot of things in game are confusing to me.

Having no mithril, or dragon scales or even a greenhouse to make vital extract I had to use gems to go on adventures but finally managed to get a pyre egg. Having no idea what I was doing I started the first quest and turned in all my stone and wood which of course started the timed quests. I didn’t have enough wool for “Highly Combustible” so the quest timed out and I lost it. I see nothing now that explains what I need to do next to hatch this pyre egg. I’ve seen people talk about a deep sea adventure and something about Polaris but have no idea what those are. How do I hatch this egg, and if I buy another one for 200 gems is it going to cost gems to hatch that one? Meaning am I going to get the adventures I need or whatever I need from buildings to hatch these eggs? I have no diamonds, or golden apples, or dragon scales or mithril or adamants or fey crystals or lapis or forever snow or…you get the picture. Is it possible for a casual player to get everything they need to hatch these eggs?

I think some things should be explained better in the game. Nowhere does it say that if you miss the timed quests you will still be able to hatch the eggs. The quest just says EXPIRED! like I have lost all hope of ever hatching that egg. People that don’t read the forums have no guidance or explanation for a number of issues. And when quests are timed, we should be given longer to complete them. People should not have to get up at three in the morning to do something in game so they can finish a quest.

I just recently turned level 28 so I had only about three days to do what everyone had longer to do. I’m almost glad having read through all 228 pages of this thread looking for answers to my questions. This sounds like it was harder and more stressful than I think a game should be. They should not consume a person’s life for over a week. Yes, I know it’s all choice but a game should be fun and I'm sad to see so many people stressed out over an imaginary egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Trade stays in the exchange until the quest to hatch the ultramarine egg is completed.
    So it'll stay after the time runs out to get the eggs and the timer runs out on hatching the ultramarine egg ?! Cus woo hoo I got one so unexpectedly this morning !!! And what you're addressing is my exact question. I am wondering if Polaris quest will still be needed to hatch the egg after the event technically ends. And I wonder how it will differ? Oh well I'm happy I got two out of three. Not so bad since I couldn't do that many due to mithril scarcity and pile of seeds for sure scarcity !!! Anyways thanks !

New Resident
    Me too!! Disappointed + Exhausted !!! 2 eggs only with numerous try, running out of everything! Seems forcing me to use the gems but had used up nearly all gems carelessly. Just depends on my last attempt, within 3 hours; I'll seen if had too quit the game! But thanks that it might be good to me as I'd been too addicted to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    You might want to send private messages to the mods, as well as Aggwynn and Glimmergate. With all the posts, it would be easy for your problem to fall through the cracks. Just a thought...
    Have done that - yesterday & today and still waiting. Even went on line & updated my ticket to reflect the urgency but still no gems.