Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Anyuszko

So I confirm the 55 limit.

I never ever got a carriage on my main dominion. They never brought it back. I have truck loads of other unused decoration though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks Anyuszko

So I confirm the 55 limit.

I never ever got a carriage on my main dominion. They never brought it back. I have truck loads of other unused decoration though.
    Try Dark cave adventure. I do not remember all pieces but I feel that most of them gone from this adv.

BTW drops of different adventures seems to be vary. I was too lazy to write which adventure brought what items, but if you want to complete quest #20 "put me on display" you better rotate adventures you go.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Nightclub Owner
    I rotate adventure a lot. Currently I don't send out my knight every day, they are on diet. My kitchen is running at full steam to focus on the faeries, so I use feast from building drops.

I am still working on goal #1, this one is so tedious.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Actually, I send my knights out every day, and from barracks as well (since barracks were introduced). Usually I send for Feral lands from barracks (I finish it soon, coz ill be maxed on bear pelts), and nowadays the plume hive from castle.

The funny thing is, that trading regularly the 40milk-25egg trade, which brings kitchen things, and regularly collecting from harvest pergolas and reindeer stables, I got around 30 simple feast and 30 hearty feasts (zero form all others), so I have enough feasts for more than a whole month if I stop cooking.

Executive Chef
    Mmm, altough it is not a "smart" thing, but now we have the opportunity to gain 100 orange dyes until Halloween quest expires. (I mean, 100 plus dyes, after you make 10 for the quest).

I had 100 black ones before this new quest began, now I am restocking to 100 again. But this orange one is a new one, and since theoretically you can craft ~ 30 pieces a day easily (in 2 potion shop, with nightime not crafting), I am now working to build up a 100 pack for quest #2. Only problem is, that I need huge amount of orange petals now which consumes all energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Mmm, altough it is not a "smart" thing, but now we have the opportunity to gain 100 orange dyes until Halloween quest expires. (I mean, 100 plus dyes, after you make 10 for the quest).

I had 100 black ones before this new quest began, now I am restocking to 100 again. But this orange one is a new one, and since theoretically you can craft ~ 30 pieces a day easily (in 2 potion shop, with nightime not crafting), I am now working to build up a 100 pack for quest #2. Only problem is, that I need huge amount of orange petals now which consumes all energy.

I am thinking the same. I am still crating the orange dyes for the main quest, then back to stock piling. I had 100 black as well, I don't believe this will be too difficult. Just need to focus on orange petals for the time being (after the quest is "near" done to avoid the loss of crafting ability).
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-10-14 at 01:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    I am thinking the same. I am still crating the orange dyes for the main quest, then back to stock piling. I had 100 black as well, I don't believe this will be too difficult. Just need to focus on orange petals for the time being (after the quest is "near" done to avoid the loss of crafting ability).
    Thinking the same with sending less requests at the end. Too bad I already packed in almost everything except orange dyes and that parchment something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Thinking the same with sending less requests at the end. Too bad I already packed in almost everything except orange dyes and that parchment something.
    You need to pack all except 1-2 of orange or black. Requests is something you cannot control, so I rather finish this one. If I have +90 or so orange dyes, I am happy. We have around 5 days to craft those bottles.

PS: I will need to make an update of the October elements in the un-goals list. The new fearie stuff will be insane to max out. Unless the drop rate of the bridge is fairly good. So far not much experience, most drops are just minor things (got 1 block totally)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-10-14 at 02:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    You need to pack all except 1-2 of orange or black. Requests is something you cannot control, so I rather finish this one. If I have +90 or so orange dyes, I am happy. We have around 5 days to craft those bottles.

PS: I will need to make an update of the October elements in the un-goals list. The new fearie stuff will be insane to max out. Unless the drop rate of the bridge is fairly good. So far not much experience, most drops are just minor things (got 1 block totally)
    My experiences are better, I got faerie drop at about every 4th collection. Las time I got two pastes, which is extreme good. Also, meanwhile I built up second workshop, and now again I have around 20 from every pieces. After you built up the bridge, it does not seem to be insane to max them aout.

For the orange dyes: theoretically we have plenty enough time to craft them (if you use both potion shop), what seems to be a problem, is collect 500 petals. It is easy but very energy consuming. With the water it takes about two full days (to get enough energy, if you do not click on anything else)

Nightclub Owner
    Fearie bridge still doesn't drop really good stuff. Well as I don't focus on the FE version of #1.

On the ornage dye front. Well I make some progress. I have managed to produce 30 dyes. I am maxed our in orange petals. So good to go. However I have not enough time to craft 30 a day. I still have a life

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast