Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Executive Chef
    Since I just crafted another stone bench just to use up stones and put in storage , I figured here is another quest...

Granny's Attic
    Teaser: Grandpa was a carpenter (or maybe a mason?)
    Difficulty: Medium
    Achievement: Have the "craftable" section of your workshop up to 99 items each. Adjust total for Dragon Statue and Unicorn Statue for game rules on Royal decorations.
    Requirements: items in scope: White Flower Bed, Rustic Well, Wood Bench, Stone Bench, Fountain, Dragon Statue, Unicorn Statue, Beast Statue, Banner Pole, Yellow Banner, Red Banner, Blue Banner, Purple Banner. Raw resources needed for 100 of each:

Coins 2.050,000
    Stone 34,100
    Iron 15,000
    Wood 6,200
    Jewels 4,900
    Sap 4,700
    Water 4,300
    Silver 3,400
    Hides 1,600
    Glimmerdust 1,200
    White Petals 700
    Red Petals 600
    Blue Petals 600
    Purple Petals 600
    Orange Petals 400
    Last edited by roguebee; 07-19-14 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Amend requirements

Nightclub Owner
    roguebee I'm not certain if that goal is possible as written. A lot of the decorations dont have x/y in their description in the incentory. They may not have a max. Also I'm pretty certain that there is a cap on the total royal point decorations (sorry I don't know the number). So maybe change the goal to max on the ones that have maxes, get 99 of the ones that don't have maxes and supercharge the goal by going as far over 99 as you can on the ones that don't have maxes.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I'll edit the quest. I didn't think to check to see if there was a limit for each item. I just assumed it was the usual 99. Everything I checked, except for the fountain (which I haven't made yet) had no limit. I was surprised to realize that you could craft something (unicorn and dragon statues) that gives Royal Points. I'll fix it.

Nightclub Owner
    roguebee, thanks for this proposal. A challenging one. I would put it into the insane as it take an awful lot of time to finish and a significant amount of resources.

For my summer goal I am going for the 100 Rustic Well target. That takes already some significant time. I don't do the benches as I also aim for the "Sooo Sticky" quest (on it since over a year).

PS: I will extend a little the quest an propose an alternative
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-20-14 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Add-on
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I thought I was making some serious progress on Colorful World until the recent quest came along. At least I had a head start on the dyes.

Nightclub Owner
    New Quest added (Form updated)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper

Yep, Rustic Well is not capped at 99
    Last edited by shipower; 08-30-14 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Resized the pic

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    Yep, Rustic Well is not capped at 99
    you beat me , I am just under 100...

Yes all decoration items are not capped. I have several over 100, even animals are not capped. Wanted to test it with cows.

Rhino Keeper
    I had no intentions to complete all the "insane" goals listed here! I only focused on three things: coins, XPs and RPs. 😜
    Here is my stats

I crafted wells because I just had too much wood and stones.😳

I am certain that I am not the most craziest CS player ever, but I am one of the craziest! 😆

Nightclub Owner
    Pufff... I stopped the coins part. As for XP this is insane. I am at 1/3. In the RP register, I am at 7200 since nearly a 1 1/2 year, don't move much I prefer an organized village.

Wells for me is also a wood and stone back hole. I do them when my workshops are doing nothing.

Currently on my plate:
    + 100 Adamant
    + 100 magic cement
    + 100 Mythic Essence

Once I have those done, I'll finish the glue business. Also this all depends on the weekly updates, as they have priority.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast