Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As I open all the slots when I can, I cannot stockpile permits. However you can stockpile trade tickets. Even if you want, 3000 trade ticketsis still an insane challenge, don't bother convert them into permits. So I would count #17 as reached if you manage to have 3000 trade tickets .
    I just realized you already implemented the new quest
    Actually, when new expansion slots opens again, it is a good idea to stock up a few permits, in case you will need a lot in a short time. In the south-east part of the map there is a still unavailable building, which may belong to a new expansion. When it ever becomes available, I think you will need a decent amount of readied permits to reach there.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Well all these unofficial quests are nice and kinda brings fun in the game, thank you Shibuya

They are mostly hard, but doable in a decent amount of time (sometime a year - but yeah it is still a time you can plan on).

But how about really (?) undoable quests? Such as, make 99 Belladonna's inscriptions? (or perhaps more, since it is a trade item like perhaps trade tickets are so maybe you can go over 99 with it). I dont think I will ever reach it, however I am planning to get as many as I can. (If I reach 20, I wont finish the quest just going ahead, until a second quest in the future will require this one to finish.)

Can anybody share such really undoable unofficial goals?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    But how about really (?) undoable quests? Such as, make 99 Belladonna's inscriptions? (or perhaps more, since it is a trade item like perhaps trade tickets are so maybe you can go over 99 with it). I dont think I will ever reach it, however I am planning to get as many as I can. (If I reach 20, I wont finish the quest just going ahead, until a second quest in the future will require this one to finish.)
    u can finish the quest, cuz the trade is permanent I still have it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post

Can anybody share such really undoable unofficial goals?
    In the Special Section, bottom of the post, you have beyond insane quests.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

i miss a goal with 99 Belladonna-Plants-Tickets

lol, now i see the last 3 messages ghosts in the forum?

anyway, ignore this post...
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-25-14 at 05:53 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    i miss a goal with 99 Belladonna-Plants-Tickets
    This one would go beyond insane level. Also it is quest related, so not sure it will stay after you finish. so maybe in the special section.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This one would go beyond insane level. Also it is quest related, so not sure it will stay after you finish. so maybe in the special section.
    no worry, it stay
    done nr.1 after sister, sister yesterday...

Hi ShibuyaCloth! I'm having a question about you're wonderful onofficial goal list: It's now available as PDF Download but I was thinking if it was available as a Word Document than we can make some notes and changes about the progress that we are making. Like Checkmarks for the quests we've done. Would that be a possible idea??
    I am also really proud about all the work you have done with making this fantastic list for all those Castle Storry Addicted Players like myself!
    My Compliments for you and all other people at this forum who always making lots of interesting posts that also are really helpfully!
    ��

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Nightclub Owner
    eva178, let me think about it. But I will probably not release a word document. Possibly a PDF Form with several fields to use.

Nightclub Owner
    OK, I modified the PDF to make it a Form. You can add comments for each quest and follow your progress (on page 2).

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast