Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I'm full on Colorful World too--I already had 99 black before this goal so it was mostly making orange. Of course I don't have 99 white ink, only one...

Now back to all the glues. I'm getting really close (except fairy paste).
    Well White was a special drop from the XMas trees. I never go one. As we cannot craft it, I cannot add it into goal #2, however you can find it in some other goal, Special #2. As for #1 regular, I am close as well. Need just a notch architect paste and super glue, then finished.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Since now we have the second community event. Let's put an achievement for maxing out all the community rewards.

1 and 6 done, so might as well put together a tinker camp away. Debating 8 or 9 or 14 as next insane. Maybe 14 then i'd be putting that away too

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Majinga View Post
    1 and 6 done, so might as well put together a tinker camp away. Debating 8 or 9 or 14 as next insane. Maybe 14 then i'd be putting that away too
    You are the first to report #1 as done. I still have some glues to produce, but with the timed quests, the dominion is currently on candy only production mode. So it will take 2 more weeks before resuming normal sticky business. i hope to get it done by year end at this rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are the first to report #1 as done. I still have some glues to produce, but with the timed quests, the dominion is currently on candy only production mode. So it will take 2 more weeks before resuming normal sticky business. i hope to get it done by year end at this rate.
    Woot! Lots of dead tree chopping and sap trees for builder paste, super glue from fortune. The rest was just lots and lots of time.

Executive Chef
    I'm close to this one, too. I'm full on magic cement, architects paste, superglue and simple glue. I have 45 builders paste, so I'm working on those right now.

Have we added the faeries paste into this goal? That would be horrendous, but technically it seems we must. Thoughts?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Goal #1 is in deed a massive tree ****er business. I have chopped 1000's. I need +10 architect paste and a full load of super glue (Fortune is waiting ). And yes I have added the FE arc (faerie paste) to the list, but I will update it after the current event.

I'm Still struggling to get my inventory maxed out...

Harder since drop rates changed on faerie bridge. The fey crystal for faerie essence is going to be the bottleneck. The faerie murmur have enough drops given the various blds that drop murmur

Nightclub Owner
    Halloween Update.

Next one probably around XMas. Happy goal keeping!!!

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast