Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post

Yep, Rustic Well is not capped at 99
    fountains, banners, beaststatues arent capped, too?
    any crazyone knows?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Nice picture with completed #10 and #11 (10.001 rp and 10.000.001 coins )

Visit my main island: ZX71

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Nice picture with completed #10 and #11 (10.001 rp and 10.000.001 coins )

Well I have by far no so much status, dragons, alicorn, carriage, etc... BRAVO!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Well I have by far no so much status, dragons, alicorn, carriage, etc... BRAVO!!!
    Thanks I got my 9 carriages from adventures, bought none. I have 10 alicorns (9 of them crafted). I dont know how much alicorn statues I have, but the game wont let me craft more (I was hitting the limit) so now I am selling my dragon statues and crafting alicorn ones instead. As for the dragons, I got two matrix dragon egg from the timed quest, and bought two more eggs (did not close the crafting option, but later it disappeared as TL fixed it).
    Currently I am working on a crazy thing. After finished sister sister I am still cutting old logs and making more inscriptions, want to reach 99 (currently at 18 or so). (I let the related fortune open with cutting logs just to 2/3)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Thanks I got my 9 carriages from adventures, bought none. I have 10 alicorns (9 of them crafted). I dont know how much alicorn statues I have, but the game wont let me craft more (I was hitting the limit) so now I am selling my dragon statues and crafting alicorn ones instead. As for the dragons, I got two matrix dragon egg from the timed quest, and bought two more eggs (did not close the crafting option, but later it disappeared as TL fixed it).
    Currently I am working on a crazy thing. After finished sister sister I am still cutting old logs and making more inscriptions, want to reach 99 (currently at 18 or so). (I let the related fortune open with cutting logs just to 2/3)
    I never got a carriage from quests. On my iPad account (this ID) I got 1. As for Alicorns, I got 4 from questing. I still have a horn in the inventory. I got tired of questing so I stopped in august. I still do quest once in a while when I have a food overflow. I have also looked the fortune on the log one so I can rebuild a stock of dark plants.

My crazy thing now:
    + The Soo Sitcky goal. Nearly finished
    + Have 100 Mythic essence => Potion shop will be maxed
    + Have the food maxed out for all quests (4/7 done)
    + Get 100 wells in my inventory
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I've just completed colourful world - including maxed on pink but not black.
    I've had love shake including the alternative for awhile.
    I had blocks & beams until I needed to fix the potion shop. Note with the faerie workshop this goal may just have become supercharged.
    There is no end - I'm up to 395k

Still so much to do
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I plan an update soon. I have been working on the August and September updates as well. So, many goals will be modified to reflect the game changes. Additional goals will appear as well.

- Stay tuned

Rhino Keeper
    Mission accomplished! No.16 Alternative

Spoiler: show

You can go over 999,999 XP

Nightclub Owner
    Goosh, I think I am nuts sometimes, but there are other around here. congrats.

Executive Chef
    Congrats shipower cant imagine how can you make so many xp. Thought i play a lot...
    Btw what is ur main kingdom? (Invite me on ZX71)

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast