Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

New u-goal idea: Under Construction-fill all your open expansions with unfinished event buildings. For lower level players they could fill them with unfinished stables, sparkling mines, etc.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Paved over- fill your entire kingdom (all your open available expansions) with different types of paths/roads. Ideally this should be 1 of each type of road, but may take more depending on availability.fill your entire kingdom (all your open available expansions) with different types of paths/roads. Ideally this should be 1 of each type of road, but may take more of a type of path depending on what you have available. As with all challenges it is understood that certain types of buildings or decorations may be unstorable. Just fill in all remaining space with paths.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    The path kingdom would be an ambitious undertaking but doable. A lot of work!! We certainly have some neat ones that i would like to show off. My new goal is to max out on intertwined seedlings and kissing dust. Can't ever have enough useless stuff in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Paved over- fill your entire kingdom (all your open available expansions) with different types of paths/roads. Ideally this should be 1 of each type of road, but may take more depending on availability.fill your entire kingdom (all your open available expansions) with different types of paths/roads. Ideally this should be 1 of each type of road, but may take more of a type of path depending on what you have available. As with all challenges it is understood that certain types of buildings or decorations may be unstorable. Just fill in all remaining space with paths.
    this would be too easy! I already have them all even if though I don't collect u-goals.. I have memory problems so better not.. but I love reading them. the biggest proplem would be exposing them due to lack of free space.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    There is a total of 1640 tiles open on the board when fully expanded. The number of elements on the board you can not store accounts for approx. 60 tiles. So you would need 1580 path/road/etc. to cover your game board. If you just purchase the regular one from the market (coins or gems), you can have <900, so hard to archive this goal as we have a cap on all items. Prior to version 1.6, this was possible.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Some of you wanted some fresh u-goal. I added 2 new one!
    40. Flower Power!
    41. Flew Over the Cloud Sparrow's Nest

Flower Power is for really patient players!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

uff, 50% Hell Sisters is done
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GlimmerRaff.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	36557

and finally the real dozen Eggs:

Name:	Eggs.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	36558
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 04-19-17 at 04:43 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

nr41 done... and store the reliquaries

Name:	IMG_0006.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	36564

Name:	IMG_0009.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	36566

Name:	IMG_0010.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	36567

Name:	IMG_0011.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	36568
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	36569  
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Nightclub Owner
    Excellent, you are far ahead of me with the Elves. Does the craft block after 100?

For Hell sister, no chance, I use my flowers for trades.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Excellent, you are far ahead of me with the Elves. Does the craft block after 100?
    yes, block after 100 (99)

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    For Hell sister, no chance, I use my flowers for trades.
    why do you trade the flowers?