Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    not really...
    1) Ivys Nursery is still a Project.
    2) The Mermaid Arc Stuff still in Progress...
    3) Earthen B&B's

1) Making small progress on all of them except the golem. But it is slow as I don't focus on getting milk. A mer by product.
    3) Well the Storm Water is a ****er. What dons't need Storm Water is maxed or soon will be.
    3) I am full on it, but very time intensive (I craft min 2 Spellbound B&B a day). Also I need to use most of my Spellbound & Earthen B&B for upgrades. I need to reach 6000 RP with a minimum number of buildings (saving footprint).

As for my personal u-goal, I want to reach 1000 pages inventory. Currently at >750!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    While I try to be maxed on all the items listed on page one, I find that now the Elven trades want more high value materials. I many cases they want 75-85 of some items, mainly crops and building supplies, so I skip some of those even though I really like boosts and gold runes for more rainbow Ali’s. But am still plodding along and hope by my 70th birthday (10yrs to go) I can get closer or even complete them �� Anyway good luck and congrats to anyone who finishes the personal goals.

Nightclub Owner
    Ohh my, from the pit of hell. A resurrection.

Well I still try to max everything out. May be I should add some new goals as we have more crafting buildings. I have done most of them, but over the last +4 years I still work on the SAME goals, what I never finished:
    Code:
    10. Scrooge McDuck [ALT]            ->  51%
    18. Granny's Attic [ALT]            -> On hold until Scrooge McDuck [ALT] done
    20. Put me on Display               -> Never found the Berry Mound & Faerie Campfire
    27. Dark Sisters [ALT]              -> 56%
    28. All the Same                    -> Skipped, will not do it; impairs quests
    30. Call me Midas                   -> Need 84 Golden Obelisk, On hold until Scrooge McDuck [ALT] done
    32. Ivy's Pantry                    -> Missing 29 Super Yummy Pies (super super rare drop)
    35. Troll Me!                       -> Missing Coocking Camp
    36. Hunter Grandmaster              -> Missing Coocking Camp
    36. Hunter Grandmaster [ALT]        -> Skipped, use resources for "Mythic Zoo"
    38. Mythic Zoo                      -> 50%
    39. Super Glimmer-Egg Hunt          -> Skipped, do not earn GE items
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    1) Making small progress on all of them except the golem. But it is slow as I don't focus on getting milk. A mer by product.
    3) Well the Storm Water is a ****er. What dons't need Storm Water is maxed or soon will be.
    3) I am full on it, but very time intensive (I craft min 2 Spellbound B&B a day). Also I need to use most of my Spellbound & Earthen B&B for upgrades. I need to reach 6000 RP with a minimum number of buildings (saving footprint).

As for my personal u-goal, I want to reach 1000 pages inventory. Currently at >750!
    Hi Shibuya congrats on all these goals wow!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-05-22 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removed off topic question and moved it to the Help Me thread

Fashion Designer
    I have over 550 trade tickets and 99 permits. (once I found out that we can over 99 limit by still doing exchange trades I was not so frustrated at not having any expansions and being limited to 99 permits)

I try to keep my golden items over 90, the nuggets are the hardest ( when elves ask for up to 55 golden nuggets I ignore them) I do have lots of golden item droppers and 5 golden mines so easy to do at least 1 golden trade a day for 5 gems. (also playing more carefully so losing fewer gems to 'accidents')

I am also maxed on all items in Taylor shop and spinning wheel. (did this to take advantage of spelled exchange (time drop to 2 hrs), but noble trades do NOT give any trade tickets at all) so will stay maxed for a while.

Trying to be maxed on all items in workshops is really hard because I want to upgrade all my buildings to lev 10, and Elven trades are frustrating as they often ask for ridiculously high numbers of crafted items.

I have only 1 farmhouses to get to level 9, then will start t on upgrading them to lev 10. Next will be cottages (still got lots of those to even upgrades from lev 1) Already upgraded wizard portals to level 9 (hope we get to lev them up to 10). And am maxed or higher on all building types too.

Currently I have a lot of stored energy and over 100M coins, but have yet to reach 3,000,000 xp. Managed to keep my energy above 60,000 even during last monster hunt, which I won. I now constantly come either first or second in most so have quite a few rare items. Next goal for energy is to reach and maintain over 70,000. Coins next goal is 150,000,000. (I've got most of the high coin count items out on my board to help with that)

Just got my 16th rainbow alicorn this wk too. (if anyone is counting those).

Anyway all listed above these are the goals I'm concentrating on for the time being. Hope everyone manages to achieve the goals they are chasing
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-22 at 09:27 PM. Reason: removed picture and info for privacy. PM sent

Nightclub Owner
    I still do unofficial goals to pass time

Here an easy one:
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-29-23 at 01:49 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I still consider doing some more of these u-goals and have done a few. Not sure this new one would be good for my sanity. I'm very impressed though Shibuya. The bar keeps rising!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I still consider doing some more of these u-goals and have done a few. Not sure this new one would be good for my sanity. I'm very impressed though Shibuya. The bar keeps rising!
    Well this is an easy one. I am put my all since 5 years to finish the Hell Sister (27 Alt) I am now at 75%, as I am putting more focus on it since a few month, I calculate that I might finish it by end 2024!

Rhino Keeper
    What is the Hell Sister?
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Nightclub Owner
    Added UG-#43, UG-#44, UG-#45, UG-#46 for those that really don't know what to do with their spear time!