Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD EVENT: (IOS) Dragon Circus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by astraeagrim View Post
    Ticket booth may be a bit of waste of gold. You only collect a total of 4 tickets every four hours. I was hoping for maybe random larger drops
    None of the items you have to collect for these events show in storage, only in the counter on the event.

I don't have the ticket booth in my market either. Maybe it's only for lower levels that don't get arena?
    Last edited by Lesimony; 05-20-14 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Typo and add question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I don't have the ticket booth in my market either. Maybe it's only for lower levels that don't get arena?
    I have it in mine and I'm lvl 150.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    None of the items you have to collect for these events show in storage, only in the counter on the event.

I have it level 52
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Don't forget to put water dragons in your spare nest(s) as needed.
    Why the water dragons? Any other dragon good enough?

Rhino Keeper
    I need that acrobat dragon! so pretty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali03Jah07 View Post
    Why the water dragons? Any other dragon good enough?
    Air will give you two tickets. I usually buy Air egg to put in extra nest throughout the day. That way my extra nest is only tied up for 2 hours at a time. I buy Water to put on the nest at night while I'm dreaming about the new dragons I'm going to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    I have 6 farms so after I pick up the 20 hour food I planted previous day I get 120. Last time it was 120 eggs a day from harvesting the food, so I agree it's one item (ticket in this case) per hour.

And I think for breeding it was one egg per hour..
    Have you checked the market lately? I got a 7th farm not too long ago, it just appeared there one day without notice.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I'm off to a good start, had a Rune on nest, got 30 tickets right away! Yay!
    Also did a little speed breeding for Pansy, got it with Unicorn/Quetzal. Only a few fails: 3 Wild, 1 Laserlight, 2 Live, and those were mostly from Flower/Diamond or Flower/Unicorn.
    Won first round of tourney with Valkyrie. One bash. 2 tickets!
    Had all 7 nests making Diamonddates, 35 tickets.
    I'm excited about another world event, and really happy there are no clowns involved!!
    I really wish the habitat held all four, but I'm happy we get one this time. Once again, we can do this, don't let anyone convince you otherwise!!
    I have ~87 tickets so far. Good Luck Everyone!
    Last edited by jim23cash; 05-20-14 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Wrong Flower! D'oh!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm off to a good start, had a Rune on nest, got 30 tickets right away! Yay!
    Also did a little speed breeding for Petunia, got it with Unicorn/Quetzal. Only a few fails: 3 Wild, 1 Laserlight, 2 Live, and those were mostly from Flower/Diamond or Flower/Unicorn.
    Won first round of tourney with Valkyrie. One bash. 2 tickets!
    Had all 7 nests making Diamonddates, 35 tickets.
    I'm excited about another world event, and really happy there are no clowns involved!!
    I really wish the habitat held all four, but I'm happy we get one this time. Once again, we can do this, don't let anyone convince you otherwise!!
    I have ~87 tickets so far. Good Luck Everyone!
    Great start! I managed to get 64 tickets so far. Most tickets came from my farms that were ready for harvesting when the icon appeared. Have won 4 battles so far and hatched Avatar.

We can do this!

Farm Supplier
    How should I go about this? I don't have enough space or coins for 6 large farms D: I do have 4.. Will that be enough? I've seen people saying 6/7 farms to get the goal.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast