Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD EVENT: (IOS) Dragon Circus

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I've got 394 tickets
    I can taste that Fortune dragon!
    The good thing about these World Events is that everyone gets something!
    You're a bit behind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post

I'm thinking now that you collect a total of 20 times from the 3 min. crops and you get one ticket. That would be equivalent to an hour crop growing time.
    Eh, that's what I expected too but it's not how it's been working for me. It's possible, I suppose that each farm counts up its own 20 - 3 minute farm cycles and delivers a ticket. Based on its own cycle, rather than in a group of 7. Because I have moved my farms around a number of times so they won't be in order.
    I'm usually doing other stuff, like mining or visiting in between harvesting so I haven't really tried to see if a specific farm delivers on the 20th cycle or not. Some rounds I get maybe 3 tickets, some rounds 1, lots of rounds none.

Rhino Keeper
    We're still a fair whack away guys - seems quite stable too.

Required at End 252,000,000
    Current total 97,085,975
    Ave per hour Since start 529,801
    Ave ph x hours remaining 80,927,054
    Forecast at this rate 178,013,029
    Hours since last check 57.88
    Added since last check 31,716,853
    Ave per hour since last check 547,944
    Forecast at "Current" rate 180,784,494
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Fashion Designer

Executive Chef
    I'm at 3725, but 2 of my nests are now occupied by Porcelain and Summer, and will stay occupied until we get a habitat increase. (I got Porcelain with Angel/Cherry Blossom).
    There is a new thread for more habitats, I encourage anyone with a habitat shortage to post there. I can't place my Circus habitat, so I can't hatch those eggs either...I am usually speed breeding until the end of these events, bringing in as many tickets as possible, but won't be able to with full nests.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to slow down due to lack of space.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I got my illusionist dragon and now I am having 1600 tickets got may and cherry blossom now yay!!!! I am soooo happy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I got my illusionist dragon and now I am having 1600 tickets got may and cherry blossom now yay!!!! I am soooo happy

Congratulations Abdullah. I also got the last individual prize today. Lets wait for the Community Prizes.

Good luck for Porcelain dragon. I got mine with Kitsune and Water.

Executive Chef
    Got the last individual prize this morning and it just gets to sit in storage with the rest of them. Isn't this fun!!!

-.-' should I even try? I've got over 1700 tickets... And when I see empty nests, farms, and not many people playing daily... I know I'll get Cirque...

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Congrats abdullah!! on both cb and illusionist!