Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pansy Dragon - 20th May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    No, I doubt it! For one ~ I would never do anything, much less a game, if I thought I was taken advantage of.

Nor would I ever play a game if I didn't love it and have a blast! Do I get pissed at times? Hell Yes. Do I lose gold because I was tapping too fast ~ TWICE. That's all it took. User error.

But if I thought TL, a company I spend real money on ~ was malicious, taking advantage of me, planning ways to "gold trap me" I would be gone. So would half my co-workers at work!

Remember ~ have fun!

It's not about gold traps. And you really need to define what malicious means. It's a business and they are trying to make money. If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    It's not about gold traps. And you really need to define what malicious means. It's a business and they are trying to make money. If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.
    You are right, I use to buy golds on this account now seem like I can not making anything new, more difficult to breed, n wasted my golds I used to speed up, n my other account that I m not buy any golds. It make a lot of surprise new dragons, now I am not going to buy any more golds or speed up, may quit breed for awhile if come anything may change .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    You are right, I use to buy golds on this account now seem like I can not making anything new, more difficult to breed, n wasted my golds I used to speed up, n my other account that I m not buy any golds. It make a lot of surprise new dragons, now I am not going to buy any more golds or speed up, may quit breed for awhile if come anything may change .
    I think it doesn't matter bcoz I have been playing this game from last 2 years and I haven't bought gold even 1 time and I am on the same boat as u r

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I think it doesn't matter bcoz I have been playing this game from last 2 years and I haven't bought gold even 1 time and I am on the same boat as u r
    Ohh haha, I was thinking this game, the fun things is breed dragon, we have more excited when we breed some new thing, not buying, if we keep buying it we will quit this game very soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Ohh haha, I was thinking this game, the fun things is breed dragon, we have more excited when we breed some new thing, not buying, if we keep buying it we will quit this game very soon.
    Yes btw i just got something new in den I have been trying for cherry blossom with different combos now I tried mercury/mask and 26 hrs was hoping its cherry but it's bubble but still happy bcause new dragon for me
    😃😘❤👍🌟💐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    oops! I always mix you two up! You both are so sweet and helpful ~ my bad.

Sorry, Rache

Aw hun! It's ok I'm happy to be mistaken for Annie, she is a wonderful and helpful person
    And it takes a sweety to know a sweety :*

Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    .... If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.
    I've had theories like this before but it might actually have more to do with your levels. What levels are your main game and your other game? I have a low level Android account that breeds new types pretty easily and even has more diamond hybrids than my main account. My main one is level 150 and has over 200 dragons. TL knows that they've hooked me so they have no reason to make breeding easy for me in my main account. On my other one that looks like a new player, they need to keep it easy & interesting or they will lose all those new early players with no established attachment to the game yet. For the record, at no point have I spent money on gold in either accounts so that shouldn't have affected the comparison.

Back on topic, TL sure seems to have a flower fetish right now. Some are pretty nice, and I liked getting the Cherry Blossom one for my Japan trip, but others are downright bizarre and this is getting to be a regular thing. There's an endless number of flowers out there to pick from.

Fashion Designer
    I got it with virtue x quetzal
    Fails were
    2 life
    4 wild
    2 fuzzy
    2 landworm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234