Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Underworld Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Sadly I ran out of time (got stuck on Anubis). Congrats to those that did get Underworld! Hopefully next tourney I'll have better luck.

Banned
    Congrats to those that won and for those that fought the hard battle but ran out of time. Good luck next time. I was able to win in both accounts although it took me to Sunday to do it. Usually I finish up on Friday. Rd 20 and 25 proved extra tough for me in both accounts. Can't wait for the next one. lol

Farm Supplier
    How much time usually between tournaments?
    Hoop next one is a champion missed previous one (razorblade right)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kazza07 View Post
    I paid ultimate for the final battle and got nothing in storage. Can anyone tell how this works
    Is your tournament over? If so try restarting your device, then check your storage. If you are missing the dragon, you will need to wait on a support agent
    to respond to your email. ( Note: Monday was a US holiday, and there is limited support staff on weekends and holidays)

Quote Originally Posted by kazza07 View Post
    No, there was still about 40 mins left and no egg but minus the gold. I emailed TL and they suggested the forum.
    When you email support, you will get an automatic email back and on that is a general suggestion to check the forum for game issues.
    This is just an automatic response, you should be getting a response from an agent soon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-27-14 at 10:42 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    yeah eventually the game will start crashing for us because we have too many parts and pieces that are left over for months and months and months well you get the point

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    yeah eventually the game will start crashing for us because we have too many parts and pieces that are left over for months and months and months well you get the point
    Yup, it'll be like when i was young, the closet in my room was definetly "enter at own risk"...not that you'd crash or lag out, instead it was more like having a tennis racket, a skateboard and some packs of comic magazine falling down on yer head...dangerous storage spaces, it's all coming back to me now!

On topic, well sort of - the tourney is over after all, i am fighting Dino 13 for more tickets, and it is as nasty as any Diamond or Champion...everything that comes near dies, getting silly now! Edit: Crusader 10 put Dino back in its place on its 2nd attempt, finally!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-27-14 at 11:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    One suggestion TL - if you can guarantee a win on, say, the 10th attempt (a player can barely make it to the end if they spend 10 hours on each round), then it makes more sense to play the game to the end and even spend some gold to speed up the rounds. I am not motivated to spend any gold at any level before 20 because I know for certain that rounds 20-30 are going to be even worse.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465