Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Try rainbow, lightning, or light angel ^^ I beat DA with lightning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm stuck on Anubis. Have a long line waiting for the spa. I'm thinking about ultimate but I bet I will have the same problem in in the next round: lack of a dragon whose odds are better against that beast.
    Which dragons are you using? Celtic and parakeet probably your best bet, and I think wisp the same colors?
    I'd do level 1 forest for a while to let stuff heal, then sell if/when it loses. Most of your dragons have about the same chance so not really worth it. But I wouldn't use ultimate on Anubis. I would just keep using level one forest on it and on dark angel. You need an empty nest to keep hatching them, so you might see if you have room to put several in forest habitats in advance so it doesn't make you behind for circus.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    I'm stuck on Infinity. Help! D:
    I always use whatever babies I have around. I've beaten it before with level 3 aether and this time with level 1 parakeet. While the babies fight, I heal higher level dragons. Good luck!

Finally beat Celestial with Parakeet, so the battle calculator was on the money. Can't remember the combo I used... probably MMM. Now Anubis is being quite resilient but I'm hoping my Quetzal might wear him down.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm stuck on Anubis. Have a long line waiting for the spa. I'm thinking about ultimate but I bet I will have the same problem in in the next round: lack of a dragon whose odds are better against that beast.
    I just checked the battle calculator and anything that doesn't have diamond in it is 10%!! Was it always this tough? I'm lucky I have Quetzal, but even he's having a bit of trouble. I think this is his 3 day spa visit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Dark Angel is going to be the death of me! Any suggestions?! Thanks!!!
    Baby forest. As many as you can throw at it, and every few fights pick you best green-white and keep healing it. Or just stick with the babies, lots of time for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I just checked the battle calculator and anything that doesn't have diamond in it is 10%!! Was it always this tough? I'm lucky I have Quetzal, but even he's having a bit of trouble. I think this is his 3 day spa visit.
    The calculator is not necessarily accurate - you can always attack the hybrid color and have a little better odds. And it also depends what works for your account. Battle results often aren't as predicted lol.

Fashion Designer
    Need help with underworld I have used every suggested dragon have read all 52 pages for suggestions and lost
    Razorback, sentinnel, warden, ninja, dynasty, Templar, black knight, valkeryie , jester, lightning, landworm, infinity, and snowman

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Need help with underworld I have used every suggested dragon have read all 52 pages for suggestions and lost
    Razorback, sentinnel, warden, ninja, dynasty, Templar, black knight, valkeryie , jester, lightning, landworm, infinity, and snowman
    Any red-green, can heal and keep trying. Lightmare, medusa, jade, even possibly rex or super rare zodiacs, but you might need to stick with one and reheal it. You could also use baby forest or fire . Good luck!

My very first post here ��. For those of you trying to beat the clown dragon, I used my avatar level 1 with two magic hits and he was out of there. Just wanted to share this info in case it can help somebody out. Good luck to everyone!!!