Thread: Can u play restaurant story online?

Unregistered

Lightbulb Can u play restaurant story online?

I dont know but my android goes slow when I play restaurant story and bakers story.... So can we play these games on PC??????? I really wished it could..... I tried google ing it but didn't find...

Unregistered

Unhappy idk`

idk i was just looking for it too and once i clicked on this i was like "i bet it has the answer >" but apparently not i really doubt it's on pc but i wish it was because there are these japanese people and i want to add them but i cant because her id's in japanese DX

Unregistered
    Ikr, I like to play it on my brother's phone, though I don't have a touch phone myself, so I can't play it, I really wish they could put it on the PC.

Unregistered
    Yeah it goes slow on my android phone too.
    But only in a busy restaurant.

JagsakaLeBoo

Arrow Best Advice I can offer to fellow Android Users regarding slow speeds

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah it goes slow on my android phone too.
    But only in a busy restaurant.
    Well this hold true probably for Iphone as well, but once you get above level 15 or so, your shop will start to have too much volume to operate multiple story games without it being wonky and stuttery. To combat this: first, only run one story game at a time, and exit out of the current game before loading a different one. When you leave the first game, run your app ****er program to free up at least 200 in memory for best operations.

Another helpful aid is using any object to block the front door of your shop so you can bake or cook in peace undisturbed by the horde of unending customers. Closing the door also stops alot of the activity so your Droid should be a little more responsive.

Hope it helps....

As always: The Shop: JaguliciousJava and the shop owner: Jagsakaleboo

Cheers,

Jags (aka "Le Boo")

Unregistered
    I have the iPhone and from my experiences the game is only slow when I'm tying up my internet (wifi from the router) with other downloads. From what I know, the droid's version just has more bugs and isn't as smooth in operating.

Also, teamlava focuses on app games, so they're not online from what I gather.

New Resident
    u can jus add the japanese keyboard if its on iphone 4 settings > general > keyboard > international keyboards > add new keyboard