Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RH 11 looks like patio furniture

New Resident

RH 11 looks like patio furniture

The latest RH is dull. How about a black fortress or something more in line with a top level royal hall worthy of being high level. This one belongs in Miami Vice.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't upgrade mine
    Cuz how RH 11 looks like
    It's war not a picnic
    Please change the design

I agree with last 2 posts, the new RH doesn't belong in kingdom! No thought or effort looks like it went in the design concept! Why not create a more intimidating RH like a dark castle or at least something in the era in which this game is set. Please produce an upgrade to this.

Rhino Keeper

Cool RK 11 does not look like patio furniture

I'm not so sure. Can you provide some pictures of your patio furniture for comparison?

Totally agree I am keeping my RH at 10. It looks way better.

Well, RH11 and RH12 are useless anyway. Those two almost equal troops are not worth to upgrade. And the two pseudo upgrades for the ballista are also a bad joke. :-)

With a RH10 you also make more stars.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I'm not so sure. Can you provide some pictures of your patio furniture for comparison?
    What is your point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by macieland View Post
    What is your point?
    My point is that is does not look like patio furniture. Here is an example of patio furniture, the first image provided by a google image search:

So, seeing that your claim is saying that the RH 11 (sic) looks like patio furniture, support your claim or revise it.

Why are you being so literal? If you like the New RH then just admit it. No need to be snarky. This is a forum where we can lodge our suggestions on areas we'd like to see improvements. No need to make it personal. It's just a game that should be enjoyed by all.

That being said a more precise description is that it looks more like a gazebo than a "royal hall" based in the medieval times. It should look a bit darker / intimidating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast