Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate playing with computer-generated opponent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Hate playing with computer-generated opponent

This game can be fun, but I just hate it when it's so obvious that I'm playing with a computer-generated opponent... Like, throwing in random "Whoops"s and "Whoa"s and not taking any time to adjust the stick. Especially in tournaments, since I usually lose from them and then have thrown 600 or 900 coins away again.

We want to make sure you're matched with an opponent as soon as possible. If the wait time is too much, you might end up getting matched with a computer opponent. Our goal is to match you with another player whenever we can, but that's not always possible. Sorry for the confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We want to make sure you're matched with an opponent as soon as possible. If the wait time is too much, you might end up getting matched with a computer opponent. Our goal is to match you with another player whenever we can, but that's not always possible. Sorry for the confusion!

Rubbish, I haven't played a human in about a week!
    Last edited by Tuffers1875; 11-14-14 at 03:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I for one would much rather play against a real person not the computer. I would strongly recommend not using the computer at all I don't think it would profit your company very much. People will get frustrated and leave especially when you spend money to play in a tournament only to get matched up with the computer. What a waste of even playing.

A computer player is easy to beat compared to an actual person that is pretty good at the game. The computer can make shots easily, but it doesn't think about scratching or where to leave the ball for the next shot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    A computer player is easy to beat compared to an actual person that is pretty good at the game. The computer can make shots easily, but it doesn't think about scratching or where to leave the ball for the next shot.
    Sometimes the computer is easy to beat. Most of the time, however, it is not. Especially in tournaments. One time, the computer got to break and then got all the balls in before I even had my turn...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by esmeetje1990 View Post
    Sometimes the computer is easy to beat. Most of the time, however, it is not. Especially in tournaments. One time, the computer got to break and then got all the balls in before I even had my turn...
    The same exact thing happend to me tonight in the semi finals. Although there are some players that good also but not as often.

Farm Supplier

Angry Playing agains the computer

So as the title says I played 5 games this evening 4 regular games and the 1 tournament. Least to my enjoyment I had to verse the computer all 5 times this is getting to be a little rediculas. Poor game formate if we always have to verse the computer. Uninstalling if this isn't improved.
    Last edited by misteedance; 05-21-14 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Correction

Rhino Keeper
    How can you tell if it's the computer over a person?

The computer uses the emotes a lot. The computer also doesn't take a long time to aim, because well...it's a computer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast