Thread: Next Summoning???

Fashion Designer

Next Summoning???

Does anyone have any idea when summonings are scheduled? Usually we get them for the major holidays such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween (?), etc. But what about summonings like the Egyptian Event? That one was completely unrelated to any holidays... So my question is: does TL plan certain summonings at certain times, or do they happen when a good idea rolls in?
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    The old summoning events seemed to start every month or so but there was a couple month gap between the end of Christmas summoning and the beginning of the Egyptian event. The Egyptian Adventure world event began on Tuesday, March 11 and the Easter Egg Hunt began on Tuesday, April 18. Hopefully we'll get a new summoning or world event next Tuesday, May 20 or the following Tuesday, May 27th.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    The old summoning events seemed to start every month or so but there was a couple month gap between the end of Christmas summoning and the beginning of the Egyptian event. The Egyptian Adventure world event began on Tuesday, March 11 and the Easter Egg Hunt began on Tuesday, April 18. Hopefully we'll get a new summoning or world event next Tuesday, May 20 or the following Tuesday, May 27th.
    I hope so I absolutely adore the summonings, I'm hoping for some REALLY cute dragons this time
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    There was a February summoning that involved white rose and teddy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Does anyone have any idea when summonings are scheduled? Usually we get them for the major holidays such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween (?), etc. But what about summonings like the Egyptian Event? That one was completely unrelated to any holidays... So my question is: does TL plan certain summonings at certain times, or do they happen when a good idea rolls in?
    No set time for these events- See this thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed the event! I can't speculate on when we'll have another one, but I'll pass on the positive feedback to the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request