Thread: text is hard to read

New Resident

text is hard to read

Fashion Story text is in white. I can't read anything. Is there a way to change text color?

Hi fresiamom! Could you try the following steps for me? Please try forced closing the game, reinstalling the game, and also restarting your device. If none of these steps help to correct the issue, please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and post it for us.

Thanks!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 05-20-14 at 06:18 PM.

New Resident
    I can't take screen shot with text showing. What happens is that when you tap on displayed items they display show how many items that you have. The text is white so it can't be read. In other applications text is black or is placed in text box with colored background. Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the update, fresiamom! It sounds like this is an issue with how the background image for the pop-up text is being displayed.

Please try the following:

(1) First, you can try force-closing the app and starting it again.
    (2) If this doesn't help, or your device doesn't support multitasking, turn off (power down) your device, turn it back on, and restart the app.
    (3) Try deleting the application, then download the latest version of the App and reinstall it. This will not affect or remove your game data, since it is saved on our servers.

Let me know if you tried the steps above, and if you are still not seeing the black background on the item detail pop-up.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupine_Star View Post
    Thanks for the update, fresiamom! It sounds like this is an issue with how the background image for the pop-up text is being displayed.

Please try the following:

(1) First, you can try force-closing the app and starting it again.
    (2) If this doesn't help, or your device doesn't support multitasking, turn off (power down) your device, turn it back on, and restart the app.
    (3) Try deleting the application, then download the latest version of the App and reinstall it. This will not affect or remove your game data, since it is saved on our servers.

Let me know if you tried the steps above, and if you are still not seeing the black background on the item detail pop-up.
    Yep tried that the 1st time around. The manage items has a pink box with white text that part works fine.

Thanks for the update! Can you provide us the following information to assist our investigation:

- The kind of device you're using (e.g., Samsung Captivate, iPod Touch 3rd generation):
    - The OS version you're using (e.g., iOS 4.0.1, Android 2.2):

New Resident
    Kindle fire HDX

Farm Supplier
    I'm an androidplayer. My wall msgs are white in a grey background. I have to put on readingglasses to play FS. We'll have to live with it I guess.

New Resident
    Hopefully they can fix it.