Thread: Interesting Configuration

Rhino Keeper

Interesting Configuration

Check out this configuration - three diamonds in a row. Notice too that two more moves and you have two blasters sitting above two diamonds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	13478  

Nightclub Owner
    That's an awesome configuration. Did you go for the diamond/blaster combo or the diamond/diamond combo?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I went for the diamond/diamond combo. I always expect it to clear everything, but it doesn't.

Combining two diamonds will clear the areas of the level that are currently on your screen when you make the move. If the level is longer, there may be areas of the level that are not on-screen when you combine the diamonds, and those areas won't be cleared.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Combining two diamonds will clear the areas of the level that are currently on your screen when you make the move. If the level is longer, there may be areas of the level that are not on-screen when you combine the diamonds, and those areas won't be cleared.
    Not always true. Sometimes combining two diamonds does not clear the areas of the level that that are on the screen; a bug, I imagine. I've seen this a few times.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's another interesting config - a restricted DIAMOND in Level 403...bottom row, position F8 (looking at it as a spreadsheet).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	15526  
    Last edited by koetsub; 09-13-14 at 08:38 PM.