Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sister, sister quest

New Resident

Sister, sister quest

I don't understand what I have to do to complete the task sister sister. What do I have to give belladonna to compete this please help team lava

The Honorable Panda
    See Goal list here.

You will need to send using royal exchange these plants 21 times to complete the sister sister goal.

Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Send Belladonna Plants: Glimmer Trap Plant x 10, Glimmer Pitcher Plant x 6, Glimmer Rafflesia Plant x 1 (5Hrs)
    **Every Send Belladonna Plants Trade comes with one Belladonna's Inscription
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sister, sister quest

I'm having problems following this quest properly. I thought I had to trade with Ivy's sister 20 times but I've done it 3 times but it shows up as 1/20. I've forced closed the app as advised but nothing happened. There aren't even any transcripts in my inventory. Am I doing something wrong or is the quest bugged?

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Sorry, just checked and saw I already put a thread about this. If I read correctly then I have to send plants and not trade? Sorry about being a pain, it's 3:00am here and I'm on heavy meds for an illness so my mind gets scattered easily

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

The Honorable Panda
    You have to do the Send Belladonna Plants trade in the royal exchange 21 times.
    Make sure you hit the give button that is showing in the goal.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-14 at 11:00 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Just to confirm, in order to get Belladonna's Inscription, you will have to complete "Send Belladonna Plants" and not "Trade with Belladonna". Hope that clears up the confusion!

Executive Chef
    Sorry about the confusion! We've made a small change so it's more clear about which Belladonna trade you will need to do to get Belladona's Inscriptions. Hope this helps!

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks SparklyOctopus. The description now says "Complete Trade: Send Belladonna Plants!"
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Thank you team lava for your help got it now.. Jill
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-16-14 at 07:13 AM. Reason: removed last name- private information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast