Thread: invisible messages??

invisible messages??

I'll get notifications that I have a new message, yet when I go to look, I don't have anything. Is this normal? What can I do to get my messages sent to me? Kind of a new player, so Idk if that's normal. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    I believe some of the notifications may be when someone accepts and returns a goal or part request that you sent to them.
    What is the notification saying?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

No, sometimes it says I have a notification of someone giving me something or needing something, but then sometimes it says I have a message and when I go to look, there's nothing. Eh, it's alright. Guess I'll figure out when I play more.

Rhino Keeper
    In Pet Shop Story, you can receive Push Notifications for your Completed Breeding (Nursery or Breeder), When your Pets have been Visited (Newsfeed), and when someone left you Profile Comments (Wall). Depending on the Push Notification, you will need to check the corresponding area in-game.

If you still are encountering an issue, please let us know exactly what the Notification says and what you have checked in-game to see if it is reflected correctly in-game.