Thread: Lost Battle But Only With 38%???

Angry Lost Battle But Only With 38%???

Thank you for closing the previous thread. Very helpful given that the issue was totally not resolved

Hello, I was attacked and shielded last night by a player of brawlers united.

The log says I lost and I did loose crown. But when I watch the replay, it shows only 38% and the RH indeed still stands at the end. Can you tell us humble idiot players what we did wrong again and that we need to close apps running in the background? AND RETURN MY CROWN??

Then, I tried to revenge. Three times. EVERY SINGLE TIME, the game crashed during the revenge. I lost crowns again. THREE TIMES.

I started an attack on another opponent and it worked fine.

Can you pls review all incidents? And do something about it instead of just blaming it on me or my IPad??

Also, he attacked me three times before and seems to have very, very strong bears. Could you just have a quick look?

Thanks, Tuinor

So you told me to write to Support. I wrote them and copied exactly above text plus added the missing details.

Can you imagine what their reply was?

Come, on, Meowmeow! Just have a wild guess!

Hahaha, this is what they answered.

{removed support email }
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-16-14 at 07:15 AM. Reason: removed support email

The Honorable Panda
    Please do not start up a duplicate thread when a thread is closed.

Forum rules

If you wish to discuss your closed thread, you can file a forum dispute thread or you can contact the person that closed your thread by clicking on their name and sending them a private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request