Thread: Make mystery boxes 2 clicks to buy

Make mystery boxes 2 clicks to buy

I've wasted 52 gems on mystery boxes that I never wanted because I accidently pressed them. This is absolutely retarded.
    Last edited by greygull; 10-15-12 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    This kind of thing happened to me only it was when I accidentally bought coins...it sucks, but there's nothing you can do. Just earn back those gems by completing recipes, installing their games...etc.

New Resident
    There is a way that we return the gems? are items that really do not like, because I gave up a accidentally beach misterybox , not Halloween!

New Resident
    Me too! I HATE that the mystery boxes pop up when the game starts. I just lost 52 gems on bakery story and then another 24 gems on restaurant story. I am so mad I might quit playing both. I've put too much time, effort and money that loosing gems like that makes me want to quit. I'm so angry!!!! Grrrrrr!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talkietoaster View Post
    This kind of thing happened to me only it was when I accidentally bought coins...it sucks, but there's nothing you can do. Just earn back those gems by completing recipes, installing their games...etc.
    There is something you can do.

I have not lost a single gem to gem traps lately, because I don't play anymore.

New Resident
    So I've been reading through the pists and there seem to be so many complaints about losing gems on mystery boxes by
    accidentally hitting the box while scrolling through the tabs, etc. I've also seen requests about putting up a confirm butto. Before spending gems; especially if it's truly a mistake. It happened to me twice tonight in 1 touch. I look at the two fourth place items I received and I would have never spent 24 gems on a plant or 24 gems fora harpist for my restaurant. Two weeks again I was scroling through the expand tab and as I pushed the button to go to the next page, I spent more gems for another item that I did not want.
    I was going to stop playing the game because it is so frustrating. You may say then stop playing, but I put in a fair amount of time into the game and have many pleasant conversations with my neighbors. I think that's what keeps me playing.
    why hasn't anything been done about this situation? In the other comments i found, there weren't even replies to address the situation. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I do apologize if I put this in the wrong place but would like a response...thank you

Whoops, I just did it too lol. On the dang St Patricks day box too!!! Guess I got a pot of gold for next March. A confirm button would be nice, but I blame myself. I have been playing long enough to know better than to try to click past that pop up crud too fast. Wouldn't matter, but I just bought a box on purpose this morning because I wanted to see what was in that Gardener's box. So now Im gemless

Nightclub Owner
    Please see the current thread on asking for gem confirmation
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.