Thread: Not receiving level 4 bonus on recipes?

Fashion Designer

Not receiving level 4 bonus on recipes?

I've been trying to master recipes so that I can get the two free gems from each one (one at the second one and one at the fourth). However, I'm realizing that I may have some that never gave them to me at all. At first, I thought maybe I missed it somehow or maybe it just added it without the popup. But I just recently did one for the 2 hr Fruit Bowl recipe on the Stove and I'm pretty sure I never got anything. I noticed my gem count before that and it doesn't seem to be any different. It was a little away from the end of the level 4 max on the progress bar, so I knew a few more preps should do it. But when I served everything....nothing. Then I served a few more just to be sure there wasn't a sliver left....nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else and is this something that can be looked into somehow?
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

We're sorry to hear that this happened to you! It looks like you have now received your reward for completing level 4 mastery of the Fruit Bowl. Please keep in mind that you won't receive the rewards until you see a pop-up confirmation that lets you know what recipe you have mastered and what level it's at.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    I've been experiencing the same thing, only on new recipes added to existing ovens. It keeps happening, but I just convinced myself I must have missed it each time. It's been happening for a while. I'm glad it's not just me going crazy!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the help. I am also pretty sure that it's happened to other recipes as well, but I can't remember the others, though I'm thinking that Ramen could have been one of them. But it may not be feasible to go through all of my level 4 recipes to double check if they were granted or not, so I'll just be sure to take a note of them from now on, if so.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

If you feel like you are still missing any rewards for recipe mastery, please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com and let them know what you think you might be missing.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!