Thread: Farm going OOS since update, saying I have no wifi connection

Rhino Keeper

Farm going OOS since update, saying I have no wifi connection

Ever sine the newest update I have to keep closing out as the game freezes when I'm visiting neighbors as well as when someone is on my farm when I am.

It's also,saying I have no wifi connection( which I do) I can play Dragon Story and RS with no problems.

I am on a iPad mini 2 (Retina display) and my Storm ID is EmmaLedger95. I have cleared history and restarted device multiple times, but like I said I am having no issues with other TL games. Mystery Story is also playing fine as well.

Please help, Farm Story 2 is my favorite game

We checked out your account and were not able to identify anything wrong with your game. Please make sure to close all background apps to help free up any available resources. Additionally if you are using the Multiple Device Log in feature, that you save properly by fully closing out the game before attempting to access it on another device. If this issue persists, please contact us at support@teamlava.com for more help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    We checked out your account and were not able to identify anything wrong with your game. Please make sure to close all background apps to help free up any available resources. Additionally if you are using the nd in feature, that you save properly by fully closing out the game before attempting to access it on another device. If this issue persists, please contact us at support@teamlava.com for more help.
    Thanks for checking my account out. I already do the things you stated above. I never leave apps open in the background. It seems to be freezing constantly when I visit neighbors and I have to close out and go back. I'll keep better tabs on exactly when it's doing this so I can give more details if it continues.

Thanks TL for the quick response.

Are you experiencing this issue when visiting the same Neighbor? Send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can discuss account issues in private. Please PM me the Ticket number when you have a chance.