Thread: Any idea when there will be expansions to that shrine on the bottom right corner?

Rhino Keeper

Smile Any idea when there will be expansions to that shrine on the bottom right corner?

Does anyone know if there is a scheduled time frame for a story line that involves getting to the "shrine" type thing on the bottom right corner? It has been there for such a looong time!

Any thoughts? Any scoop?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well we could run a book on it as no one knows. It's been there teasing us since the beginning of the game back a long long long long (long!) time ago!! It looks good though doesn't it. Such good graphics in this game. Love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Aggwynn, could you give us a little tiny hint as to when that will happen? Pleaaaseee?����

It's a crown sitting on a throne that's on a very old pedestal as you can see the cherubs are not all intact.
    I was always under the impression this was the end story when the ruler is finally crowned. I don't want the game to end so let's expand right above it to the shore where we can build a port and do sea adventures & trades.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's a crown sitting on a throne that's on a very old pedestal as you can see the cherubs are not all intact.
    I was always under the impression this was the end story when the ruler is finally crowned. I don't want the game to end so let's expand right above it to the shore where we can build a port and do sea adventures & trades.
    Oh I dont want this game to end either. I have so much fun playing it! And i second the port and new land adventures����

Fashion Designer
    Why would the game have to end with the crowning of the rightful ruler (meeee!)? I know fairy tales usually end with living happily ever after, but it doesn't have to be that way! I don't want happily ever after! I want to discover new lands, conquer new threats, expand my queendom... Neverending adventure! Continuous transformation!

Banned
    Neverending Adventure.. that would kinda tie up your Castle would it not??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Neverending Adventure.. that would kinda tie up your Castle would it not??
    Not a neverending castle adventure... A neverending castle story adventure! :-)