Thread: Bakery Story For Windows Phone?

Rhino Keeper

Question Bakery Story For Windows Phone?

I've been playing Bakery Story on my Android tablet for a while, but I recently bought a Windows phone and I'm finding that I spend more time on my phone now than I do on my tablet, which means I forget about my bakery.

So, I was wondering if there is any possibility that the game will be available on Windows at some point?

Executive Chef
    You could maybe post this in the suggestions thread. And hopefully they might see it.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been wanting to make the same post, but I was SURE I'd get a bunch of "BOOOOO WINDOWS PHONE!" answers lol. please make BS available on windows phone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I've been wanting to make the same post, but I was SURE I'd get a bunch of "BOOOOO WINDOWS PHONE!" answers lol. please make BS available on windows phone!
    I thought it would be unpopular, since it's not often people have a Windows phone, It's all iPhones or Android phones. Which is a shame really, because I prefer my phone to my tablet now.

Rhino Keeper

Smile Windows Phone

I've asked this before, but I didn't get any feedback as to whether TL are making their games available to Windows phone users.

So will Bakery Story (and other TL games too) be on the Windows store at some point?

Grand Emperor
    They have said in the past they weren't working on games for Windows. I wouldn't count on it. They aren't doing a whole lot for android either. It's mostly iOS.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging with your other thread.

There has been no word if the games will be offered to the windows platform.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I would love to have team lava games on windows phones candy mania blast is addicting!