Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which to buy?

Which to buy?

I have almost enough to buy jewelsmith or should I save up for Juicer or add another feed mill or dairy? Or maybe add another cow or chicken pen? I haven't expanded to herb garden, train or water garden yet. What would be the best move?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Juicer of course ! Stuffs more easy to make and to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Juicer of course ! Stuffs more easy to make and to sell.
    Thanks. I was thinking of saving for that. Only halfway there.

Farm Supplier
    Dairy, cheese is fast to make and sells quickly. Cows are ready to milk every 16 minutes and 15 minutes to make cheese.

��

Farm Supplier
    I'd say first the dairy, then the juicer.

Executive Chef
    My jewelsmith mainly sits idle as most of what it makes need iron or gold and I would rather keep these if I mine them than use them up.

If you have time to play, then I would get a dairy. I make and sell cheese all day if I can. If you then need more milk, get another cow pen and feedmill if you have too.

I would be careful about getting another chicken coop as you can't store animals if you don't need them and they take up space on the farm. I don't very often feed my chickens because I don't use many eggs and I can always find eggs quickly in the newspaper if I need them.

The juicer is good too. You have 30, 40 and 1hr recipes but because you need crops it takes a little bit more planning than the dairy does to keep it in constant supply of ingredients.

You didn't mention the windmill - but if you don't have a second one, I would definitely get one.

Good luck.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    As ciarjen said, if you don't have a second windmill you might want to think about it. Now that we have the "corn flour" and it takes forever, and its really useful for the liquid chocolate i bought my second windmill some days ago, it really really helps, but i already had the juicer which i bought maybe 1 month ago or so, and it's probably the best think i ever got, i have it always going, you have a really easy recipe for 30min, 3 tomatoes and 3 peppers, if you don't have those peppers maybe, you can do the 40min one, which takes 2 lemons and 2 oranges, and then you can make the 1hour one, which takes apples, carrot and spinach.

I mostly have my jewelsmith taking dust, because i don't like to use the gems on the necklace because you can get more money selling the gold and the gems, on the other hand you can do the earrings that take 2 iron and 1 silver, but you get 220, and if im not wrong you can get like 230 selling those items, but selling iron it's like crazy because you can't get that many of them.

So, in my opinion, i would tell you to go for the juicer to get a "boost" on your money(when i bought mine, my earnings went up a lot), or the windmill like ciarjen said, because you can use 1 to make corn flour all day and use it for the liquid chocolate that you can sell for 330 easy

Rhino Keeper
    Despite what everyone is saying, I personally like the jewelsmith! I have good luck with saw and pickaxe drops, so you really only need to sell about 25 wooden necklaces at 822 coins to pay for itself. I think any of the buildings are a good choice though! Cows and chickens take such little time that I don't see the need to have two of their pens. My items from the juicer usually sell quick too, but having another feed mill, dairy, and windmill really helps. I think any of the buildings are a good investment!

Thanks to all. I do have 2 feed mills and 2 windmills. Only 1 dairy. I also have kitchen, bakery, deep fryer, pizza oven, chocolatier and studio plus fishing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I found this thread! I have been trying to figure out which to purchase next myself. I spend most days trying to make my self to just quit playing because this games frustrates me to no end, but I keep checking back. I use to spend all my money buying things to fill the orders for the plane. I thought it would count against me to delete an order (maybe it does??) Now, I fill some but the "pay" for the orders is sooo little next to what you can sell the items for or I need them for some quest or other that I hate to send them off. Also, I seem to get a ton of Deeds and no maps OR I get a bunch of permits and no deeds!! (see why I am frustrated) But I need advice? I have 1 each of the cow, chicken, pig & sheep pens, 2 mills, 2 windmills, 1 dairy, the bait shack, Fryer, bakery, pizza maker and Seamstress. I have some $$ saved up and wondered whether to do the jeweler or a 2nd dairy or a 2nd set of sheep or the juicer?????? I do alright in the mine but do not get many of the red gems. I end up selling almost all the silver, iron & gold (if a plane order doesn't need it). I also did the train twice but I didn't seem to get anything for doing it and it is very stressful when you have to purchase so many items, if you do not have the capability to make them. I also keep catching Tuna and Salmon but have no use for them either so I sell them too.

Sorry for the rambling...so....what should I buy? 2nd set of sheep, 2nd dairy, jeweler or Juicer? Please respond with advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast