Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update: 5-9-14 NEW GOALS

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on the goal of "buy a pony" I just bought it couple days ago. If I known I would've waited until the update . Even with higher level players it's still hard to get 120.000coins in couple days. Oh well, maybe I skip this campfire.

Rhino Keeper
    That's ridiculous that the goal is so cost intensive. If they did this on DS or even BS everyone would have a fit. Unless they add more expansions, I don't even have room for a campfire. Even though it might be possible to make 120,000 in 10 days, most of us don't have the time. Most of us work or have stuff going on in our lives. I can't drop everything to do some goofy goals for a week straight. I'm gonna do the rest of goals, but forget the pony!

Farm Supplier
    I've been able to finish both quests, however I've a question about the pony pen. If the pony jumpsuit, you can feed it, but what does the + pony and Bell means exactly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeuro View Post
    I've been able to finish both quests, however I've a question about the pony pen. If the pony jumpsuit, you can feed it, but what does the + pony and Bell means exactly.

When the pony is jumping you swipe the bucket over it to collect. Then you feed it.

+ pony means add a pony. In other words, buy another one.

The bell you can ring if your pony goes missing and it will return home.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! I will try to ad you.

Executive Chef
    Buy a pony?! I thought her name was Piper, not Violet Beauregarde.

Rhino Keeper
    hi
    what are the recipes for the ice creamery? thanks

Executive Chef
    I have to say - thank you TL for these goals. Much more fair than the Easter and St Patrick's Day lottery style goals.

Executive Chef
    I wish I had looked at this thread before starting these goals. I cannot afford a pony stable or pony so these goals are pointless to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I wish I had looked at this thread before starting these goals. I cannot afford a pony stable or pony so these goals are pointless to me
    Each section of the goals has it's own reward. No way I can afford the pony but I completed all the others for the rewards I would receive. I just won't be doing the last one.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast