Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update: 5-9-14 NEW GOALS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    To be honest I didn't and don't ever expect ponies we already had to be included though.
    I expect that all goals are possible to do without spending gems. This one is not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I expect that all goals are possible to do without spending gems. This one is not.
    But in your case I do think this should be retroactive as you have max ponies. Enough gems have been spent already!

Does anybody know if having one apple tree was enough or only having all of them cleared that goal automatically.

Farm Supplier
    Very disappointed about pony - at current $5000 mark, no way will I be able to save enough, especially when every one else will also be in selling mode to make money - how about an "old nag" for maybe $30,000??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    Very disappointed about pony - at current $5000 mark, no way will I be able to save enough, especially when every one else will also be in selling mode to make money - how about an "old nag" for maybe $30,000??

With the time limit set on them, these really are goals for high level players. It's not just the price of the pony, it's also the loss of profit which happens when you have to give the items to complete the goals.

I enjoy having the goals as it makes the game more interesting. It's just a shame that so many will miss out because they can't make the money in time.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    With the time limit set on them, these really are goals for high level players. It's not just the price of the pony, it's also the loss of profit which happens when you have to give the items to complete the goals.

I enjoy having the goals as it makes the game more interesting. It's just a shame that so many will miss out because they can't make the money in time.
    120k is way too much for a game you can't make 200k per day like Bakery or Restaurant. Especially when the prize is soo cheesy. The covered wagon is the only really cute deco. Better to just stop there, since the others are so yuck. Let the goals expire

Hopefully next time they will have better looking prizes.

🌹

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Well, you can achieve these goals without gems - but you do need a lot of money.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would guess she skipped the part of the goal which needs you to buy a pony, so she completed the goal and got the reward of the campfire.
    I made the same mistake, spending hard earned gems on a campfire.
    I can only hope now that Piper is really going to enjoy it...

Rhino Keeper
    If you concentrate on it, you can make the money. 120,000 coins in 10 days is possible. I generally make about 20-25,000 each day. The key is to ignore deliveries, trains and expanding and just focus on selling in your store. I keep an eye out for people selling for less than me (not always easy to find since I sell most stuff below market price anyway) and then turn around and resell at a higher price. Even if it's only 10-15 coins profit, it all adds up.

BTW my ID is BratFamily (hopesdragons is an older device I gave one of my kids)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    Well, you can achieve these goals without gems - but you do need a lot of money.
    Unfortunately I can't because I have 9 ponies.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what new flower crop we have at level 54? Is that supposed to be vanilla? I saw a neighbor selling it but haven't gotten a response yet. Can someone also post a pic of the ice creams we will be able to make? It sucks being five levels away. All the good stuff always goes to the highest level players.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast