Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update: 5-9-14 NEW GOALS

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for making the pony goal so hard to reach. I have no gems and it will take me 2 to 3 weeks to get that much coin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saren47 View Post
    Not retro, I have goal & 2 ponies, it does not recognise them. Still says must purchase pony.
    I have 9 ponies (the limit) so the only option I have is to skip the goal for 50 gems. It's not going to happen of course because it's not fair.

Theres nothing after the pony goal.... Boring...

Cute decoration though
    Farm: Pacha ID: guchivila007

Executive Chef
    Maybe a CM can say if writing in, for those who purchased the pony prior to yesterday, so they can check that box for them? I also just bought the pony for 120.000 and am close to 108,000 coins again. I'd hate to save and blow it all again for one goal. I guess I'll need to see what the end result looks like.

It's not like I'm anywhere close to buying that Ice Creamery.

The goal says "HAVE a Pony Habitat", meaning if you have one before it will count.

It also says "BUY a Pony" meaning you need to buy one at the time of the goal. Unfortunately the "buy" section of the goal is not retroactive. Sorry for the frustration, I will let the team know about this.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    All western decorations are available on the market now. Campfire cost 100 gems. Better spend 50 gems or 120 k coins on the goal.But I think i'll just pass. Dont really want to have pony or spend my previous gems for now.
    Last edited by viramisu; 05-10-14 at 07:32 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    The goal says "HAVE a Pony Habitat", meaning if you have one before it will count.

It also says "BUY a Pony" meaning you need to buy one at the time of the goal. Unfortunately the "buy" section of the goal is not retroactive. Sorry for the frustration, I will let the team know about this.
    My girflfriend said to me, that she bought a pony for 50 gems (at least that she told me) she already had pony habitat and one pony,
    but after buying another one for 50 gems, she got no pony, did i missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
    My girflfriend said to me, that she bought a pony for 50 gems (at least that she told me) she already had pony habitat and one pony,
    but after buying another one for 50 gems, she got no pony, did i missing something?

I would guess she skipped the part of the goal which needs you to buy a pony, so she completed the goal and got the reward of the campfire.

The only way to buy a pony with gems is to go into the market to buy it and it costs much more than 50 gems.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    It also said PLANT apple trees but ones we already had counted. To be honest I didn't and don't ever expect ponies we already had to be included though.

Fashion Designer
    The only pony I can afford is the one I bought a few days ago and don't want to have two the same. I'm also disappointed this doesn't count towards the goal but I'm not too fussed about a decoration which only takes up space.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast